1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Ladykillers

Ben lungi dalle vette raggiunte dai Coen in numerosi altri lavori, ma l'ho trovato comunque godibile. Seppur contando più di un difetto, il film è riuscito tutto sommato a divertirmi, perlomeno fino alla tremendamente raffazzonata e sbrigativa soluzione finale, che sporca non poco una sceneggiatura bene o male degna. Risate facili per una commediola buffa.

2. andretz's rating of the film The Ladykillers

3. Ethan's rating of the film The Ladykillers

This is a fun little film from The Coen Brothers that features a hilarious performance from Tom Hanks.

4. Pedro Soares's rating of the film The Ladykillers

the cat scene at the end is genius

5. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film The Ladykillers

6. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film The Ladykillers

7. James Mackin's rating of the film The Ladykillers

It's not particularly good, but it is quite funny in parts.

8. Renton47's rating of the film The Ladykillers

The Coens have a good eye for narrative advancement, so it's odd that this feels so constructed. The script plods along, signalling the information we need to know without the flair we have come to expect. Hanks and Hall are terrific in roles that still can't disguise how misguided this film feels. This is a low but it won't hurt you.

9. L'immoralistee's rating of the film The Ladykillers

10. corycorycorycory's rating of the film The Ladykillers

I can't believe that so many people hate this movie. It's exactly what they set out to make. Each character, a characiture of itself. Some weak, sure, but most strong. Are people just looking for something to hate by the Coen Bros.? The only bad thing is the fake teeth.

11. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film The Ladykillers

Pretty much the Coens' garbage-strewn low point, but punted up a few notches by Tom Hanks' syrup-drizzled, bubblegum-thick, Poe-spouting, flower-wallpaper dialogue and Southern affect. Everything in the movie plays like the worst self-parody of the Coens' – they do religious-tinged meditations on human choice, morality, and fate. This was a lazy execution of their pet theme. But thank god for Hanks.

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Ladykillers

The Coens' only outright Razzie. An entirely unnecessary remake that butchers the original and highlights the cracks in their mastery.

13. kris's rating of the film The Ladykillers

i really did not enjoy this.

14. film_lies101's rating of the film The Ladykillers

The first Coen Bros feature that felt like a complete failure. Tom Hanks and Irma P. give it their all, but the material isn't up to snuff. For the folks that disagree, may I remind you of the running poop joke

15. Landen Celano's rating of the film The Ladykillers

Oof. I agree with Ebert: it's interesting enough to endure, but it's quite misguided.

16. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Ladykillers

This was one funny movie. Many people hate this film but for me it worked. The cast is really awesome and Hanks is great as the lead crook and seems to have a blast with his role. The direction is swift and breezy and the Coen´s seem to take everything in their stride making for a very enjoyable time at the cinema.

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Ladykillers

2004, dir. JOEL COEN, ETHAN COEN - 6,7/10 (USA)

18. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film The Ladykillers

One star for each one of the directors.

19. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Ladykillers

20. Anita G's rating of the film The Ladykillers

I liked the original ladykillers and I like the coen brothers - but I did not like this film. It felt like it was trying too hard. Shame

21. ghsdtgsdhgsdasghd's rating of the film The Ladykillers