1. Ana's rating of the film The Land Before Time

Just because this was my childhood movie along with lord of the rings.

2. Elle Johnston's rating of the film The Land Before Time

true embarrassing story. after watching jurassic park too young i was scarred for life and i couldn't watch this without crying. it scared the crap out of me as a very small child.

3. Linda's rating of the film The Land Before Time

This scared me a bit as a child :D

4. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film The Land Before Time

why must children's movies be so heartbreaking

5. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Land Before Time

6. supertinycat's rating of the film The Land Before Time

can't remember how long ago I watched this. but I do know it made me cry as a kid.

7. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film The Land Before Time

The first film I ever saw at a cinema, all I remember is running up and down the isles.

8. Adrián García López's rating of the film The Land Before Time

Impossible to count how many times I saw it when I was a little child. I was obssesed with it, so I better don't see it again... I don't want to mess with my memories.

9. Linao Momentaries's rating of the film The Land Before Time

If we hold on ... toogetherrr ...

10. Topher-Liam's rating of the film The Land Before Time

I watched a one minute clip on youtube and almost wept from emotion and nostalgia. A classic I need to rewatch in its entirety.

11. emichan's rating of the film The Land Before Time

12. pollutedlola's rating of the film The Land Before Time

13. Seth Farmer's rating of the film The Land Before Time

The T. Rex in this movie is cool; its posture is kind of a hybrid between the classic "tripod" stance and the more accurate horizontal stance. I also like how its eyes are red, because otherwise I wouldn't know who the bad guy was.

14. chanandre's rating of the film The Land Before Time

Could be a 5 or could be a 1. ["If man is five" (x3)]. I chose a 3-star rating to spare my soul yet another meltdown. Saw this film throughout my life: as a child, then as a teen & later as a grown-up. Looping and looping. Like a recurring bad dream. That's a tad insane. Dunno what to write about this. Only have memories. I know I should write them here but should I really? To write is to lose something. Sometimes.

15. Erick's rating of the film The Land Before Time

I don't even know what to say...

16. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film The Land Before Time

Heh, I hated this film even when I was little. 0:-)

17. souljacker's rating of the film The Land Before Time

Man, I used to LOVE this movie so much I dread seeing it now and mess with it.