1. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Land of Hope

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Land of Hope

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Land of Hope

4. alhimself-'s rating of the film The Land of Hope

A slow film, but compelling. Some fantastic performances, particularly from the older couple, who were the heart of the film for me. Dealing with big questions like the notion of safety, and how much we can trust what we are told. Lavishly scored and very believable.

5. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Land of Hope

Contrasting the approaches of different couples to an explosion which, in all senses, rends. Unexpectedly warm in places, but increasingly shrill as the concluding certainty and uncertainty arrives.

6. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film The Land of Hope

Suprisingly good, I wasn't too sure at the beginning but it grew on me as it went along. Lovely depiction of the older couple.

7. DrFirestone's rating of the film The Land of Hope

This film blends a "typical" family drama with some beautiful but less obvious poetic shots. It's a family story which reminds how the lack of trust in public authority leads to confusion and paranoia, and of course this film is a comment on the 2011 Fukushima disaster. Very strong ending in my opinion and a good film overall.

8. JOHN ATHERTON's rating of the film The Land of Hope

Low key realism, like it but themes too diverse.

9. Paul Relf's rating of the film The Land of Hope

At times heartbreaking, at others annoying. Frustrating one scene but then beautiful the next. A strange film that isn't strange. Right?

10. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Land of Hope

Ufff I relish on Sono! And this one is a dramatic gem!

11. Cosi's rating of the film The Land of Hope

no panty shots but still ok

12. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Land of Hope

More realistic and dramatic, and less violent and shocking (this time immoderate images were left aside), “The Land of Hope” still is a Shion Sono’s film... Full review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-land-of-hope-2012.html

13. lupiter's rating of the film The Land of Hope

it was nice to see old people making out