1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Land That Time Forgot

Hello. I'm Doug McClure. You might remember me from such television specials as, "Don't Ask Me, Ask God" and "The Garry Shandling Show: 25th Anniversary Special". But I tell you what you won't remember: "The Land That Time Forgot". Unlike what I hear from my probation officer, some mistakes really can be forgotten. Especially after 5-to-10 and, if I may say so, rather excellent behavior.

2. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film The Land That Time Forgot

3. Aardsy's rating of the film The Land That Time Forgot

The full Doug McClure experience.

4. rllr's rating of the film The Land That Time Forgot

The UK 'heroes' as well as the nazis here show a great deal of speciecism: they both shoot every dino and neanderthaler in sight. This was weak on many points, but especially didn't age that well from a moral point of view...or, so I hope. Too nihilistic and condescending for me to enjoy my dose of kitch this time.

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Land That Time Forgot

6. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Land That Time Forgot

One of the better film adaptations of Edgar Rice Burroughs' pulp adventure stories is an entertaining B-movie. A handsome Amicus production, though the low-budget special effects are predictably lackluster (there's a scene involving a pterodactyl that laughably just doesn't cut it). Not great cinema by any means, but a lot of fun.