1. Star Lord's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

Bom is actually Hungarian for fuck you, so I've heard.

3. Renton47's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

Pretty much made obsolete by 'The Nice Guys', which definitely feels like a revision of Black's apparently butchered script here. Certainly not bad but also not good, with a flat plot, ugly photography (though I like Scott's aesthetics, so could be my DVD), lack of chemistry etc. Dialogue is MVP, but I was underwhelmed given I liked this when I was younger.

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

"Last Boy Scout" is a potent example of neo-noir, only it's camouflaged by early 90's action movie excess: multiple car bombs, dual-wielding gun fights, and enough f-bombs to make a nun faint. It also has to be one of the most cynical and misanthropic films Hollywood has ever produced. Bruce Willis proves perfectly cast as a private detective so broken down he makes John McClane look like the model of sobriety.

5. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

Rough around the edges in all the right ways. Few people captured the over the top, sun soaked, blood drenched L.A like Tony did.

6. Ethan's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

This is one of the better Bruce Willis films. He and Damon Wayans are brilliant as they trade blows in this intense action film from the Master of Action Films, Tony Scott.

7. SBERB's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

8. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

"This being the 90's you can't just walk up to a guy and smack him in the face. You gotta say something cool first"--It ain't no masterpiece, but one of my favorite action movies for sure. It's dark, gritty, and yet there's a certain fantastic, nihilistic humor present in the two main characters (who act like complete assholes) that gets me everytime. Great script. Really great dialog. Very watchable, very quotable.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

Far too many cliches, a plot that is way too convoluted and implausible, it was fun though

10. Pierre's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

I can smell the rot of the late 80s, early 90s on this one. It's full of implausibility and snappy dialogue that belies some horrific violence. The sound design is insane.

11. Andre Rehal's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

Saw it on a bus for the first time and it was full of all kinds of early 90s action movie fun,

12. Marco Frigerio's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

13. Spencer Draper's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

Dark, almost nihilistic and hysterical action from Shane Black and Tony Scott. Over the top, nonstop hardcore fun.

14. dan's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

"This is the '90s. You can't just walk up and slap a guy, you have to say something cool first." They don't make them like they used to.

15. Ross Birks's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout

"I like ice. Leave it the fuck alone." - Shane Black is God.

16. S Campbell's rating of the film The Last Boy Scout