1. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

2010, dir. DANIEL STAMM - 3/10 (USA)

3. yasdnil's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Ugh, not happy. It felt like The Last Exorcism was constructed entirely of minor plot twists that really weren't exciting. The whole thing was rather slow and uneventful. I'm a sucker for found footage films, and I don't understand the decision to utilize that style while incorporating some music/sound effects. I wish I listened to the other reviews.

4. Manuel L. Boleyn's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

5. anschyn's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

typical cult shit nonsense story and i watched it

6. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Surprisingly enjoyable, but the ending ruined it all

7. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Piece well executed horror, documentary style. No abuse situations or effects making it more real. The performances are very well led by little known actors. Definitely a film that stands out in the horror genre.

8. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Last Exorcism

9. cacophagy's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

the only reason i rated this poor excuse for a horror film is for the last 10 minutes. slow, boring and a chore I don't know why i was expecting more from this.

10. laritza's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

rosemary's baby ending. LAME. has been shot 40 years ago. also, the camerashaking and the running through the lands, LAME. the blair witch project. lamelamelame, don't waste your time. good acting of ashley bell, tho.

11. Gino's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

It was corny at times, and I felt it was a little slow, maybe lacking any real thrill sometimes. But, the acting was largely fantastic and I didn't see many wholes in the story. That ending, though...that was really terrible. It just simply ended. I get it, the prophecy was fulfilled. But, as a viewer watching a horror film, I wasn't impressed, or even satisfied.

12. The Shadow's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Not bad but the realism of the documentry was spoilt when the camera man kept on switching between the violent things happening to the girl to the preachers face when clearly you wouldnt if you were filming.

13. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Pretty damn effective found footage horror film, Ashley Bell sells the film

14. Comadozer's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Without Ashley Bell this is a standard genre film with as conventional structure and expected ending as many forgettable horror films. This still is a standard genre film with as conventional structure and expected ending as many forgettable horror films, but Ashley Bell is fucking terrifying. I would personally edit out the entire film except her.

15. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Exorcism and footage: boring. Ashley Bell's acting: excellent

16. doltcrow's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

17. rosygardens's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

i would have given this five stars, but about four minutes from the end the plot just loses its fucking mind

18. Pily's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Watched first half an hour...Waste of time.

19. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

The performances where truly remarkable, very consistent style and a solid structure. It gave me the chills.

20. Omnimog's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Not frightening, not cool, no good storytelling, mediocre acting, average directing, bleak movie in most all regards.

21. Ben 94's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Des formules éprouvées, annoncait le pire mais le film s'avère efficace. Une excellente surprise.

22. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

Super average, i kept waiting for Mulder and Scully to pop around the corner at any given moment.

23. Halomoan Sirait's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

24. acidcow's rating of the film The Last Exorcism

One of the worst cases i have seen about a ending ruening a good film.