1. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film The Last Kiss

Like a stale piece of chocolate. It falls far short of what it could be--even with the well-worn premise of restless male immaturity--and ultimately makes one want to forget consuming it. It still has some echoes or traces of the intensity and pleasure that can be savored in films about relationships (in this case, the cinematography by Moncello Montarsi and the acting of Giovanna Mezzogiorno as Giulia).

2. G.'s rating of the film The Last Kiss

Gross, so pathetically gross.

3. Hassan's rating of the film The Last Kiss

Two hours zoom by with the aid of frenetic pacing, a beautiful and dynamic soundscape, and non stop balls to the wall melodrama. Must watch.

4. Camila Vimo's rating of the film The Last Kiss

By nature Italians have always been full of romance and lust. The Last Kiss displays Italian romance at its finest. With the handsome bachelor and the elegant maden falling in love with another it is as cliche as it can get. I found the film to be predictable and almost boring but beautiful at the same time. What can I say? Love stories are a bit over-played at this point

5. David R Williams's rating of the film The Last Kiss

Typical RomCom BS. Repetitious and shrill.

6. Honeychurch's rating of the film The Last Kiss

not sexy. not funny. trite. Wanted it to be over after 15 minutes. Makes you want to go out and rent "Il Sorpasso" or "Ieri, Oggi e Domani". anything else really.

7. alchimia's rating of the film The Last Kiss

che cazzo ne so, a me è piaciuto. E poi dai, Stefano Accorsi e Claudio Santamaria nello stesso film

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Last Kiss

A terrible, terrible Italian TV movie that spawned an equally idiotic American remake.

9. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Last Kiss

2.5 stars. I saw this on cable and found it too melodramatic but I loved Giovanna Mezzogiorno and Stefania Sandrelli.

10. Michael Schmidt's rating of the film The Last Kiss

Enjoyable. According to the other reviews I read, I shouldn't like this too much, but I was surprised how effective it was at both comedy and drama. Also, how many movies have you seen where they credit the bassoonists?

11. Sydney Burdick's rating of the film The Last Kiss

It wasn't great but I enjoyed it.

12. Narda's rating of the film The Last Kiss