1. Ethan's rating of the film The Last Movie

This is an interesting piece of art from the mind of Dennis Hopper and it deserves a proper release so it can be appreciated the way it needs to be.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Last Movie

Une oeuvre intéressante, irritante et brouillonne, rarement projetée ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. SAMMAX's rating of the film The Last Movie

It may could be a supreme cult film if let Jodorowsky finish editing...

4. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film The Last Movie

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Last Movie

Our Daily Free Stream (...)Wir erleben ihn in einer ungemein pathetischen Szene, wie er sich wohl selbst sieht: Stoned, total verwirrt. Zu Hölle mit allem! Dennis Hopper als Regisseur dürfte in seltenem Einklang mit seiner Figur stehen. (...)

6. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Last Movie

Hopper's meta-meta non-narrative is an impulsive exercise in seeing just how far you can demolish the method of film and retain any type of meaning, and that it does to great, infuriating effect. Apparently Jodorowsky encouraged Hopper to go balls-to-the-wall in the editing process, and it certainly shows. That there's any meaning in this movie at all is proof that film is a miracle mouthpiece of the human condition.

7. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film The Last Movie

"They were surprised themselves at how good it was." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/03/episode-7-part-one.html

8. Tom Cottey's rating of the film The Last Movie

A strange story, treated to an extremely radical edit (thanks to the encouragement of Alejandro Jodorowsky.) Perhaps the essential film to look at in Dennis Hopper's career as a director.

9. chris naughton's rating of the film The Last Movie

I remember my first viewing of it I loved it and was inspired, excited by it. Second viewing I didnt like it as much and found the disorder of it frustrating. But, the core ideas and many of the scenes are alive and taking American movies to a new place. Much wasted potential. Great original script idea; but, definitely a Graham Greene debt and definitely a narcotic influence unfortunately.

10. Publius's rating of the film The Last Movie

I have read that Jodorowsky took this to the editing room after Hopper had finished filming. But I have also heard someone asking 'if we will ever see the Jodorowsky cut'. Which one is it!?

11. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film The Last Movie

12. Charles Coleman's rating of the film The Last Movie

It's a mess of a movie but it's the kind of mess you can live with. Definitely worth seeing for Hopper's performance, the jumpy feel of the movie, the cinematography and the game of trying to figure out what's real and what isn't real.

13. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film The Last Movie

Inchoate, self-indulgent, and kind of hard to sit through. I liked it.

14. animalcalls's rating of the film The Last Movie

One of the best cinematic messes of all time, along with one of my favorite films. Its recklessness, its ambition, and its total insanity make it an absolute treat. Closer to truth on film than most movies ever will be.

15. Doc Block's rating of the film The Last Movie

Dennis Hooper shall forever be remained as an iconoclast in both director and as actor. Viva la Ranchero !

16. gea*'s rating of the film The Last Movie

Horrible movie, amazing cast. Looks like it could have been good. In the drug haze that is this film there can be found some amazing moments. Pity Hopper couldn't pull it together. Perhaps next time I'll get massively drunk and and pop pills to watch this. I'm seeing so many stars/positive reviews I must be missing something.

17. Cache Duglas's rating of the film The Last Movie

Fantastic movie, it takes you to a time and place (a drug fuelled, sex driven fun house)

18. Luka's rating of the film The Last Movie

19. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film The Last Movie

It's the kind of distaster only a real artist could make...beyond indulgent, it enters another realm of ego-tripping hell. Still, it's a beautiful thing.

20. Tobin.'s rating of the film The Last Movie

This is the product of Universal throwing money at Hopper and telling him to do whatever with it. The film is a complete mess, the occasional interesting scene can't save the other 95% of the movie. I'm fine with a lack of plot, but at least give me some interesting characters that i actually want to watch. Pretty much a waste of time.