1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

A disappointment. Already forgotten.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

On est tout de même de quelques crans en-dessous de l'admirable récit de Francis Scott Fitzgerald, ce qui n'enlève en rien au travail consciencieux du cinéaste... www.cinefiches.com

3. Aardsy's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

Let's all pretend this is tragic.

4. Laura Suffield's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed it, although it is pretty creaky and corny. However, Elizabeth Taylor is so beautiful and magnetic, especially after she cuts her hair short, that it's worth watching just for her.

5. rociof's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

El romanticismo hecho trizas. Y Elizabeth Taylor.

6. Saul H. Liera's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

La Taylor muy bien, lo demás... se ve viejo...

7. darth_david@msn.com's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

Malísima. Una pérdida de tiempo. Fitzgerald se hubiera vomitado sobre ella.

8. msmichel's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

Solid Van Johnson vehicle that served as more of a showcase for a very sultry Elizabeth Taylor. Strictly soap opera style story told almost exclusively in flashback. How times have changed for actress body types; at one point Taylor's character muses '...I'll never be a size ten again...'; and she looks amazing. Bring back curves.

9. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

Two and a half stars. You would never know that this film is based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's great short story "Babylon Revisited" and yet it has a special melancholy that comes, in part, from Elizabeth Taylor's beauty and warmth and, of course, from Hollywood vulgarity. They sure knew how to pull the strings.

10. azoulay's rating of the film The Last Time I Saw Paris

Paris,, Elisabeth Taylor au sommet de sa beauté, des couleurs années 50, et van Johson laid comme un pou. Amusant melo