1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

A gorgeously animated allegory for the different states and conditions of faith and lack there of, which arcs its character in such a way that suggests divinity need be tempered by certain human emotions in order to be motivated and practical enough to repel evil. Voice acting can be hit or miss (Angela Lansbury does wickedly well in her part), but everything comes together pretty okay on the whole.

2. d cg's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

3. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

Another good animated fantasy classic - America's soundtrack sounds so nice it'd make me shed a tear or two, the animation on the Unicorn & Lady Amalthea is wonderful, the entire voice castings had some good choices to portray, and parts of it were made in Japan as well. I now would like to read the original novel next. (Awesome transformation scene near the end, btw.)

4. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

"And darling, we will be fine; but what was yours and mine appears to me a sandcastle that the gibbering wave takes. But if it’s all just the same, then will you say my name; say my name in the morning, so that I know when the wave breaks. I wasn’t born of a whistle, or milked from a thistle at twilight. No; I was all horns and thorns, sprung out fully formed, knock-kneed and upright."

5. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

6. Kelley Dong's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

only the 80s would have produced such a thing

7. asleep's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

i loved this movie as a kid. but later on, after i read the book by peter s. beagle and watched the movie again i didn't like it as much. the book is a real gem. a must read for everyone who liked this movie.

8. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

Seems like a case where everyone involved brought their B-game to make a good-enough movie.

9. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

The America songs are the only thing that makes this movie a 4/5 instead of a 5/5. Loved and re-watched this so many times as a child

10. MostlyDead's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

"Now that I'm a womaahh..."

11. l's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

The horny tree part is just godawful.

12. NenaNadine's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

A beautiful film. I don't understand all the hate for America. They are a great band and it suits the time this film was made. Everything about it does.

13. Christopher Bentley Owen's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

The animation is beautiful, and it builds to an interesting climax. But I did not enjoy the voice acting, and HATED the America songs. And the pacing was generally a little off. Like much 80s animation, it is simultaneously charming and annoying.

14. Peter Gergely's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

brings back beatiful childhood memories about romantic love in a fantasy setting, i remember it to be really scary as a kid ;D

15. marichan's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

One of my favorite movies as a kid, very emotional, and beautiful <3

16. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I love this movie so so much.

17. All Is Grace's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

I loved it, reminded me of my childhood.

18. Owen Sound's rating of the film The Last Unicorn

"Has anybody here seen Kelly?". That butterfly really steals the show.