1. ensure's rating of the film The Last Waltz

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2016/10/making-of-the-last-waltz-the-band info about filming and preparation for the concert!

2. Ethan's rating of the film The Last Waltz

The concert movie to end all concert movies.

3. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Last Waltz

Where I learned about Emmylou Harris, from which came many things.

4. gabyg's rating of the film The Last Waltz

if you're a fan of "The Band" you'll like it, if you're not... don't bother

5. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film The Last Waltz

porque é que fiz isto a mim mesma

6. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Last Waltz

For most of The Last Waltz, I wasn't sure it was a great concert movie so much as a movie of a great concert. Unlike Stop Making Sense, the visual presentation of the songs is largely uninteresting, with an occasional nice touch here and there. But when Scorsese starts letting the interview sections breathe and expand, it picks up an epically melancholy heft. The golden age of rock drips from every frame.

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Last Waltz

Muy poco qué decir de este filme. Scorsese registra con objetividad y con poca aspiración. Es un cine que "documenta"; si hay más, es poco. Lo que queda por valorar, la constelación de estrellas musicales. Eso sí, musicalmente hayy mucho por valorar. Fílmicamente, no.

8. analeorne's rating of the film The Last Waltz

"Son, you won't make much money, but you'll eat more pussy than Sinatra,"

9. jody hoey's rating of the film The Last Waltz

10. kokeshi's rating of the film The Last Waltz

Inutili le parole. The Band...oh yeah!!!!!!

11. Rowan Ah-See's rating of the film The Last Waltz

12. Banana Nut's rating of the film The Last Waltz

My favorite band (The Band) and among my favorite films.

13. Sara Crewe's rating of the film The Last Waltz

Wonderful, even if it is (unfortunately) overly fixated on Robbie Robertson.

14. Donald R. Monroe's rating of the film The Last Waltz

I think this movie was made for me. If there was a moment in music history I would want to experience, this is the one. Great moments include... well everyone except Neil Diamond. Shot by Michael Chapman & masterfully cut by Thelma Schoomaker, this is a thrilling piece of history.

15. midmarauder's rating of the film The Last Waltz

just watched it tonight, it's like a portal through good ol' rock n blues country all star revival. the cinematography is grainy and golden, such a treat to see great musicians getting together to play beautiful music. but slightly depressing to know that music like this is gone forever. thank god for scorsese capturing it.

16. Zachary Phillip Brailsford's rating of the film The Last Waltz

Maybe this isn't contributed mostly to Scorsese, but I have to say that this was a completely wonderful movie. I got wrapped up in the music, without a doubt, and I cannot wait to watch it again. Savvy

17. Beau's rating of the film The Last Waltz

up on cripple creek was so mint.

18. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Last Waltz

This is like an all-star game of clownishly dressed legends that somehow Mr. Scorsese, the alchemist makes heartbreakingly into something like a Pagliacchi aria! It's exceedingly hallucinogenic on the big screen in 35mm when presented at an ear popping decibel. So glad i got to re-evaluate it during it's re-release!

19. Lucas Lacámara's rating of the film The Last Waltz

It still manages to be the greatest concert film of all time.