1. José Neves's rating of the film The Last Woman

35mm, rewatched. I realized now the dimension of representation of this film - a demiurgical work deep inscribed in image's linguistic politicization act. With Luciano Tovoli's glaucously pale cinematography, (con)textualized in industrial and suburban architectures, a film in which the flesh pushes itself into a silent paranoia and gets lost in the intricacies of what resists to it: conscience and its variations.

2. the prince's rating of the film The Last Woman

Must say, I had a difficult time slicing rare roast beef with an electric carving knife during the Sunday family meal, shortly after viewing "La Derniere Femme" in 1979. . . and grateful I haven't used an electric carving knife since. Although bruised, used, and confused, following my spouse's affair; I survived with my bodily appendages intact - and my heart cracked.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Last Woman

> Rarement un certain rapport homme / femme fut décrypté avec autant de lucidité et de désespoir... www.cinefiches.com

4. Stasya Korotkova's rating of the film The Last Woman

5. Shayan Bazri's rating of the film The Last Woman

Shocking hysterical Masterpiece!

6. lina maj's rating of the film The Last Woman

Liked the claustrophoby of the settings, but somehow Gerard was very similar to the character he played in Loulou, so in the end it was the same character just not so developed.

7. Pymo's rating of the film The Last Woman

I need you. You need me. But my brain is in the wrong place!

8. T. J. Harman's rating of the film The Last Woman

One of Ferreri's most daring films which goes as well for Depardieu's performance.

9. KiNo's rating of the film The Last Woman

Poignant demonstration of the order of things.