1. Mtume Gant's rating of the film The Law in These Parts

I mean, its one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Full on perspective, this idea doc's should be impartial are hogwash, they are filmmakers, not journalists. The use of the images, the controlled questioning, the whole method is ingenious and it gets down to the nature of law really being about the nature of power, and who gets determine it and why.

2. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Law in These Parts

The Law, like History, is written by the winners. I recommend watching this documentary in conjunction with The Gatekeepers. "It is the very definition of the occupation as ‘temporary’, and the definition of every violation of rights as merely ‘temporary’ evils, that has allowed Israeli society and its courts to ignore these ongoing acts." ( Eyal Weizman, Hollow Land: Israel's Architecture of Occupation)

3. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film The Law in These Parts

The documentary’s single focus builds slowly and then administers a post-view punch to the gut: no nihilist fictional film will leave you with a vaster feeling of hopelessness. Begs an answer to Goethe’s question: Do we then live if others live?

4. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Law in These Parts

Builds the background slowly but becomes increasingly compelling. It's interesting how the judges interviewed variously defend, criticize, justify, rationalize, resign to, and condemn the actions and policies of the Israeli occupation. some express powerful denial; some poignant resignation to doing the best they can in a bad situation.

5. Yuri La's rating of the film The Law in These Parts

This doc concerns consequences when a temporary exercise of order and security law becomes part of a permanent juridical apparatus as the case of Israeli in Occupied Territories of Palestina and, at the same time, it questions itself as language in charge of communicate it. The original staging takes into account the viewer as part of the judge system circuit, that's truly consistent as visual research work.

6. Andre Rehal's rating of the film The Law in These Parts

Reminded me of Eroll Morris' "The Fog of War", however it was a little dry a times because of the chosen focus on just the simple litigation element but still very engaging at times.