1. Soille.'s rating of the film The Lazarus Effect

I almost feel ashamed for watching this. I almost feel like being insulted. I almost feel that ''Insidious'' is a masterpiece compared to this. I can't even grasp the shittiness of this movie. Why did I watch this, my horse?

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Lazarus Effect

3. Ylly's rating of the film The Lazarus Effect

4. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film The Lazarus Effect

Oh dear. It's the usual tragedy: a flicker of an interesting premise wasted by a singularly derivative script wholly dependent on cheap, predictable jump scares, undercooked plot elements and a hard-headed anti-Science bias. Should 'Pet Sematary''s Stephen King have sued for plagiarism?

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Lazarus Effect

Predictable. They used most of their budget on name actors. The special effects were poor.

6. anarresti's rating of the film The Lazarus Effect

Un update to the "Pet Sematary" story in a weird science "Flatliners" scenario. This reabilitation of an old narrative gives it a modern frankenstein feel and, sadly, a underachieved paranormal ringu-like aesthetics. The most predictable and anoying aspects, though, I found, were the thriller constructed narrative and the female trauma turned to histeric rage background theme. Oh, and not that scary, too.

7. Ian's rating of the film The Lazarus Effect

Great actors and a very strong sci-fi bottle story couldn't quite stay together with the glue of a very formulaic and predictable horror structure. But, two days later I am still thinking about the morality and questions brought forth in the premise.

8. Ostermyers's rating of the film The Lazarus Effect

Some fun stuff (like the end for instance)...but...NAH !

9. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film The Lazarus Effect