1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

The premise, like in it's comic book predecesor, is brilliant. But it squanders everything.

2. Isa Reis's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

3. Ethan's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

It's not a great film but it's entertaining nonetheless. This might be due for a reboot but who can be as badass as Sean Connery.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

The source material is interesting, and Connery is fun, but otherwise, this is some real shit.

5. Tigrão's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

It features some of the ugliest CGI shots I've ever seen in my life, but the general sense of the story, as well as the adventurous moments hold up pretty well. And anything with Sean Connery isn't that bad.

6. Zach Closs's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

It's campy as hell, sure, but c'mon, this is basically literary Super Smash Bros.

7. Miasma's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

It's an awful film but I kinda like it. Stephen Norrington likes to have fun.

8. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

VFX were out of this world, the new designs were great as a new adaptation of these well known characters. But it all went to hell and back, and the sequal never came out. So its been to long and no sequal to support its huge flaws. O well

9. Holger Haase's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

I have been very reluctant in watching this flick after all the negative reviews I have read of it so my expectations were super low which may have helped but I really don't think it was as bad as it is always made out to be. It was perfectly enjoyable and there certainly are a hell of a lot of worse productions out there that deserve the scorn far more than LEAGUE.

10. Ivann Makhsara's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

It's not bad as i thought, though the original comic much more better. For a Hollywood production, it's OK.

11. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Ow man... I want to love this movie. Connery, good performance from Wilson, and based from one of Alan Moore's masterpiece... and Norrington just screwed it up.

12. Mugino's rating of the film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Very disappointing, but I did like Nemo's toys.