1. Diderot's rating of the film The Leftovers

It gets off to a slow and stilted start but, by the second season, it hits its stride and remains there. I'd say this is the best TV show I'm aware of.

2. chanandre's rating of the film The Leftovers

Max Richter and Atlas-heavy heavy burdens. Guilt will make you die slowly inside out. Too too hard to watch..

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Leftovers

It's a mixture of religion, myth and a dangerous kind of poetry. In an impossible world you get to do ridiculous things. Unbelievable performance from Carrie Coon.

4. jxn's rating of the film The Leftovers

so impressed how this show went from watchable tv to one of the best dramas of the 2010's?

5. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Leftovers

great existential television. ive had great conversations about this show with people who have actually had the patience to watch it.

6. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film The Leftovers

7. JCPJD's rating of the film The Leftovers

WOW. The first season is good TV as the standard goes, season two starts off a little slow before turning into one of the most interesting story's I've ever seen on TV, and season 3 is pure fucking A grade storytelling throughout. The cast are Amazing. I had no idea Theroux was that great (I am starting to get real jealous of that family's talent). And Carrie Coon is incredible too. I can't recommend this season more

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Leftovers

I love how Leftovers plays with faith itself, asking ourselves all the time: are we innerly fools with the tendency to ruin everything over and over again? The stoning scene will never leave my mind, so hurtful - so painful. I wish TV was more like this.

9. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Leftovers

It it wasn't for the new Twin Peaks, I would've said that nothing could top this in the next decade. But still..

10. lostlevel's rating of the film The Leftovers

Not always coherent, sometimes rambling and but ultimately satisfying.

11. Popy's rating of the film The Leftovers

Le sujet y est traité avec une profonde justesse, de la première à la dernière saison. Un évangile contemporain réussit.

12. polkasan's rating of the film The Leftovers

Quite simply one of the best TV show I have ever seen and I will ever see. A bold and devastating masterpiece in 28 parts ; one for the ages.

13. André Vieira's rating of the film The Leftovers

*work in progress, please come back later*

14. vordven's rating of the film The Leftovers

15. Igor Ramos's rating of the film The Leftovers

"The Leftovers" is the true heir of "The Sopranos", "Six Feet Under", "The Wire" and other shows that turned HBO into the powerhouse of prestige-TV. The fact that it went so under the radar while 98% percent of the world is fascinated with dragons is really a shame. A wondrous experience with an unbelievable cast, out-of-this-world writing and beautiful cinematography.

16. FCC 86's rating of the film The Leftovers

17. thomasjeff16's rating of the film The Leftovers

Couldn't have picked a better ending.

18. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film The Leftovers