1. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

the restaurant scene is incredible. left me bamboozled, just like the axe gang

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

Some of the best (and funniest) action choreography you'll see out of a classic Jackie Chan film.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

Folle, assurdo ma divertente. Jackie Chan è un grande.

4. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

(Generous) 9 - Together with the superlative "Police Story" (a completely different film aiming for a very distinct feeling), this is Chan's supreme achievement, containing his best choreographies and resting completely on his likability and corporeal fluidity. Not two neighboring moments in this are anything if not a delight to watch.

5. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

The fun starts when Jackie gets pissed.

6. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

We should all feel incredibly fortunate to have been alive during the life and career of Jackie Chan.

7. pluviosity's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

ah, when all the kids want to be a drunken master.. (and we don't even really know what it actually means to be drunk anyway)

8. Yunny Kim's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

9. Tom Barnard's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

10. codyhunter's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

11. Simon James Constable's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

The final fight scene with the industrial alcohol is my favourite ever.

12. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

Alcohol solves all your problems

13. mpho3's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

In his review of Jackie Chan's performance in LoDM, Roger Ebert reminds us that “Computerized special effects have made the authenticity of his physical skills sort of obsolete. When you see bodies whirling in air in The Matrix you don't think about [CGI], you simply accept them [as real]. But what Chan does, he is more or less actually doing [like] Buster Keaton, Douglas Fairbanks, Sr., Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly.”

14. Malik's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

I will always contend that the first one is better. It's definitely funnier. This one is still brilliant though and certainly more daring as far as stunts go.

15. Matt's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

Great movie (especially if you can find the non-mira-hacked version)

16. Wally West's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

I never get tired of the axe fight in the restaurant.

17. Chai Adam Mason's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

Incredible. Blatantly Jackie's greatest film of all - a candidate for the greatest martial arts film of all as well.

18. Lobster Johnson's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

One of my favorite Kung Fu movies ever. I watched every fight scene with a gigantic smile on my face.

19. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Legend of Drunken Master

Awesome blend of everything that is great about Jackie Chan. The humor, the stunts, even the drama works here. If you've never seen Jackie Chan this is a perfect first course.