1. skoog's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

nah, but kind of? and as the kung fu panda series, the second instalment is also about family. a very sad movie

2. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

In an age of grotesquely overblown blockbusters, there's something fun about doing their maximalism on a miniature scale, of making all the explosions a rain of tiny plastic blocks. Don't all action films, if done right, feel like children at play? But this is also the sort of movie whose brand of cleverness I resent. Is pastiche, tribute, and self-parody the best we can do? How about building some myths of our own?

3. Achromia's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

The brilliance of the Lego Movie with one of the best comic book characters of all time <3

4. Justwibi's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

this film made my day great! i love the jokes so much!

5. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

Boy, was this fun. Best Batman movie since The Dark Knight Rises. It totally outstays its welcome, but I still had a blast knowing all the fun facts and geeking out over the details while laughing out loud at all the gags. Children and true Batman fans will have the most fun. All others need not apply.

6. Aardsy's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

I know it was the point but: a bit much.

7. João Rocha's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

8. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

9. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

A fun and zany movie filled to the brim with wit and self-awareness. The plot is pretty cool but the real gem here is the inspired dialogue and great voice casting and acting. It could have used a shorter running time since the plot grates during some parts.

10. NUGA's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

What seems to be a big fan service turns out to be a somewhat enjoyable ride through reference, filled but not limited to, comedic style that drags to much to be a good movie from beginning to end. The first act was a breeze to watch and a pretty good one at that, followed by continuously lack of jokes and overall originality. Oh and there's a hole thing about family and relations and stuff.. you know... for plot.

11. alchimia's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

At one point Voldemort says ''voldy's got this!''.

12. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

Not so cool as i expected but it has its laughable moments. In the first half is very enjoyable but after a while,things feels repetitive and not funny anymore, kinda annoying. 6 out of 10. I was expecting more from my favorite superhero but all i got insted was selfishness.

13. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

14. Deiner's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

"If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change" -- Michael Jackson. No. I said that. Batman is very wise.

15. Justin Crowe's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

an absolute treat if you're a huge batman fan. all the references made my head spin

16. Charles Coleman's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

Yes the themes of the movie is hammered home big time but that was fine by me because it's a good lesson for kids and grown ups and the film is so earnest and enjoyable that they get a pass on that. Nice inside jokes movie nerds and long time comic book fans, a really delightful movie.

17. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

18. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

Omg it's perfect. It even has Zebraman.

19. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

20. Alex Pintică's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

3-star movie but the animation is insanely beautiful

21. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

22. Levi Miah's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

Possibly one of the best adaptations of Batman and Bruce Wayne put to screen, not at all light on the dark psychology just because it's aimed at kids. The really striking element of this film is the incredible cinematography and animation. Characters faces show a strangely wide range of emotion - I'm totally down for a serious film done with Lego. Haneke's third Funny Games remake?

23. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

More of the same (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

24. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie