1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

It never manage to have the same charm as the first LEGO movie even if there are some great small in-joke moments or show Batman relaxing at home - a few short montages that are hilarious but all so few as this is a movie where they cram in as many villains, DC Comic characters and action set-pieces that one almost feel it is intentional. Sadly, it also become overkill on my senses and make my brain shut down.

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

3-3.5. An irreverent, amusingly referential love letter to Batman with a solid base of substance to bedrock the constant flurry of mythology gags and pop culture jokes. And ironically, Michael Cera's performance as a lego may be his most emotionally open one.

3. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

A nice lil family film. Love this take on Batman

4. PeterK94's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

A fun movie but lacks the same creativity that elevated the first Lego Movie.

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE is the best Batman movie since Chris Nolan's THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. This movie exceed my expectation and it's a very-well spin-off for THE LEGO MOVIE. It's funny, exciting, beautifully filmed, and sometimes heart-warming. Supported by the amazing voice from Will Arnett as the Batman himself. Maybe not as fresh as THE LEGO MOVIE. But it's still enjoyable. I'm expecting the sequel for sure...

6. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

It's not half naive as most would think. Look carefully and you'll see a modern, technological, sophisticated and self-conscious comedy

7. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

8. skoog's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

nah, but kind of? and as the kung fu panda series, the second instalment is also about family. a very sad movie

9. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

In an age of grotesquely overblown blockbusters, there's something fun about doing their maximalism on a miniature scale, of making all the explosions a rain of tiny plastic blocks. Don't all action films, if done right, feel like children at play? But this is also the sort of movie whose brand of cleverness I resent. Is pastiche, tribute, and self-parody the best we can do? How about building some myths of our own?

10. Achromia's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

The brilliance of the Lego Movie with one of the best comic book characters of all time <3

11. wi.bi's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

this film made my day great! i love the jokes so much!

12. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

Boy, was this fun. Best Batman movie since The Dark Knight Rises. It totally outstays its welcome, but I still had a blast knowing all the fun facts and geeking out over the details while laughing out loud at all the gags. Children and true Batman fans will have the most fun. All others need not apply.

13. Aardsy's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

I know it was the point but: a bit much.

14. João Rocha's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

15. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

16. Palmat's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

A fun and zany movie filled to the brim with wit and self-awareness. The plot is pretty cool but the real gem here is the inspired dialogue and great voice casting and acting. It could have used a shorter running time since the plot grates during some parts.

17. NUGA's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

What seems to be a big fan service turns out to be a somewhat enjoyable ride through reference, filled but not limited to, comedic style that drags to much to be a good movie from beginning to end. The first act was a breeze to watch and a pretty good one at that, followed by continuously lack of jokes and overall originality. Oh and there's a hole thing about family and relations and stuff.. you know... for plot.

18. alchimia's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

At one point Voldemort says ''voldy's got this!''.

19. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

Not so cool as i expected but it has its laughable moments. In the first half is very enjoyable but after a while,things feels repetitive and not funny anymore, kinda annoying. 6 out of 10. I was expecting more from my favorite superhero but all i got insted was selfishness.

20. S.J.B.'s rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

21. Deiner's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

"If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change" -- Michael Jackson. No. I said that. Batman is very wise.

22. Justin Crowe's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

an absolute treat if you're a huge batman fan. all the references made my head spin

23. Charles Coleman's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie

Yes the themes of the movie is hammered home big time but that was fine by me because it's a good lesson for kids and grown ups and the film is so earnest and enjoyable that they get a pass on that. Nice inside jokes movie nerds and long time comic book fans, a really delightful movie.

24. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Lego Batman Movie