1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The Levelling

2. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Levelling

I was expecting a Farmville adaptation, instead I encountered horror and deception.

3. ryan brennan's rating of the film The Levelling

The film disorients the viewer in the opening scene and withholds many of the answers throughout. The films strength is the connection the audience holds to Clover - we experience the tragedy and its aftermath with her and through her. Very few films are able to capture an atmosphere and feeling that expresses the experience of the stories characters so precisely. Something exists throughout that is never on screen.

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Levelling

3.7 stars. Flinty flinty and yet so sodden.

5. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Levelling

The levelling is a slow burn family mystery that pries at closed doors and the wounds that seperate. Ellie Kendrick is great and her character so strong it's hard to fathom her character choice at the end when her father has no redeeming qualities. 3 stars

6. Blue Roses's rating of the film The Levelling

7. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film The Levelling

i'm glad to see a film about rural England getting some recognition, a part of the country that is almost always forgotten about when it comes to cinema. unfortunately I found Ellie Kendrick's performance to be awful which really let it down as I actually enjoyed everything else.

8. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Levelling

“The Levelling” depicts the cruel side of life and confronts love and pride, family and individuality, persons and properties - all things in need of urgent leveling... (3.5 stars)

9. Lewis Taylor's rating of the film The Levelling

A sober family drama about an unexpected suicide is framed against the devastating Somerset floods. Earnest,unvarnished film making with shades of the kitchen-sink realism of Tony Richardson. While the script is emotionally deft, it is interminably miserable and lacking that spark to shape the characters into sympathetic creatures. A promising but rather flat debut.