1. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Ottima narrazione sopra le righe, malinconica e al limite del fantastico. Presente qualche forzatura e lungaggine di troppo. Ben fatta l'evoluzione del rapporto padre-figlio fra i due protagonisti. La messa in scena è ottima. Finale meraviglioso. La regia convince e dà un taglio originale al racconto. Inquadrature studiate benissimo e molto belle le scene d'azione. Personaggi ben fatti e riconoscibili. Musiche ottime

2. Paolo Utili's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

3. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

5. Bengi Z's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

this is a very special film for me.

6. Myles's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

This is his meanest and prettiest. It's got problems, but it's my favorite Anderson. It always will be.

7. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

I really don't understand the critical divide this film has; I feel it's on par with other Anderson films I've seen...for better and for worse. The deadpan and quirkiness is still hit-or-miss, and Anderson's trademark visuals feel more and more overused. But, as usual, the abundance of charm and humor wins out, helped further by sheer talent of the cast (Murray's performance is among his top two or three, I feel).

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

One of the underrated movie from director Wes Anderson. "The Life Aquatic" is still a decent movie actually. Like Anderson other movies, it contained some unique characters, beautiful cinematography, and great acting. I think a few parts feels overlong. This movie also lacks of focus. It feels muddled. Sometimes, I felt that I missed something while watching it. Maybe I was expecting too much. Yeah, it's still good..

9. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

10. Joana China's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

and then the effin' soundtrack

11. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

GREATEST ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK OF ALL TIME BY SEU JORGE

12. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

I would give this movie 4 stars but some of the CGIs are bad.

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

I haven't seen any other Wes Anderson film and this killed any interest in doing so.

14. John's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

This is the mess of a movie one makes after being called a genius for three straight films. Bowie and Seu Jorge provide a pleasant soundtrack to make it bearable.

15. Marjan Mar's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

- Bye Steve... - Don't say that... - Why not? - It's too painful...

16. Paula Rocha's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

17. henry0001's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

original ideas, excellent songs from Jorge, often underrated

18. Faris Aprilio's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

19. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

20. AALC's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Great soundtrack, scenography... Bill Murray as always stunning.

21. Gonçalo's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

The aesthetics are just what Wes Anderson has accustomed us and they don't disappoint a bit. The soundtrack is just beautiful, specially that part with Sigur Ros, amazing. I believe this is one of the best Wes Anderson's movies and I simply loved it.

22. Legosaurus's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

23. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

24. gld48's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Overlong but as detailed and ridiculous as all of Wes Anderson's movies. Bill Murray is the best thing about it.