1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

The great Bill Murray and a enormous ensemble of fantastic stars help out in another quirky Wes Anderson drama-comedy - an alternative "Jaws" story that is just über-cool.

2. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

3. André Sousa's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

2.5 stars. Hella technique, but to the most inconsequential ends. If I weren't so gosh darn glum and serious I probably would have loved this mess. I mean, it even has underwater Henry Selick monsters. I just gotta love that breezily appropriative Continental/ Latin American style, but a film has to be relentlessly brilliant to win my brain over to problematic frippery. Anderson would do so a decade later than this.

5. Ben Nash's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Eye-rollingly self-aware it may be, but I can't help but enjoy it. Plus it's got David Bowie on the soundtrack and David Bowie is the shit.

6. Walker's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

In my humble opinion, this is the peak of Wes Anderson's art.

7. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Ottima narrazione sopra le righe, malinconica e al limite del fantastico. Presente qualche forzatura e lungaggine di troppo. Ben fatta l'evoluzione del rapporto padre-figlio fra i due protagonisti. La messa in scena è ottima. Finale meraviglioso. La regia convince e dà un taglio originale al racconto. Inquadrature studiate benissimo e molto belle le scene d'azione. Personaggi ben fatti e riconoscibili. Musiche ottime

8. Paolo Utili's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

9. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

10. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

11. müteahhit's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

this is a very special film for me.

12. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Weak Anderson, but I still love you

13. Myles's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

This is his meanest and prettiest. It's got problems, but it's my favorite Anderson. It always will be.

14. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

I really don't understand the critical divide this film has; I feel it's on par with other Anderson films I've seen...for better and for worse. The deadpan and quirkiness is still hit-or-miss, and Anderson's trademark visuals feel more and more overused. But, as usual, the abundance of charm and humor wins out, helped further by sheer talent of the cast (Murray's performance is among his top two or three, I feel).

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

One of the underrated movie from director Wes Anderson. "The Life Aquatic" is still a decent movie actually. Like Anderson other movies, it contained some unique characters, beautiful cinematography, and great acting. I think a few parts feels overlong. This movie also lacks of focus. It feels muddled. Sometimes, I felt that I missed something while watching it. Maybe I was expecting too much. Yeah, it's still good..

16. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

17. Joana China's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

and then the effin' soundtrack

18. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

GREATEST ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK OF ALL TIME BY SEU JORGE

19. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

I would give this movie 4 stars but some of the CGIs are bad.

20. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

I haven't seen any other Wes Anderson film and this killed any interest in doing so.

21. John's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

This is the mess of a movie one makes after being called a genius for three straight films. Bowie and Seu Jorge provide a pleasant soundtrack to make it bearable.

22. Marjan Mar's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

- Bye Steve... - Don't say that... - Why not? - It's too painful...

23. Paula Rocha's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

24. henry0001's rating of the film The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

original ideas, excellent songs from Jorge, often underrated