1. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Life Before Her Eyes

Watched it many years ago. And even though the "what if" sort of narrative added to some solid performances were a good combination, it didn't reach out to its ambitious expectations. A shame, really.

2. Hanna Gjelten Hattrem's rating of the film The Life Before Her Eyes

I enjoyed the overlapping of scenes from Diana's life now vs that which happened surrounding the time of the shooting incident. However I felt that it was slightly too repetitive at times, there were too many scenes one had to watch two, three, even four times which made the chosen structure, which I don't oppose, slightly tedious.

3. paul oram's rating of the film The Life Before Her Eyes

Devastating. This reviewer was profoundly moved atleast. Its a very polished movie, look past the shine.

4. Benji's rating of the film The Life Before Her Eyes

5. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Life Before Her Eyes

It's one of those movies where you get out of the theater looking confused. Think about it as a mindfuck drama. It clearly wanted to be up there, but crashed miserably by mid-flight. I would have wanted to watch it again to understand it better, but it wouldn't even give me enough reasons to. Even my love for Evan Rachel Wood wasn't enough to talk me into it.

6. anthonymartines@live.com's rating of the film The Life Before Her Eyes

7. ijol's rating of the film The Life Before Her Eyes

it has a very pretty opening credit.

8. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film The Life Before Her Eyes

Oh no... I will not be a spoiler, but this type of movie is starting to get really boring. Uma Thurman?! Why?!