1. David R Williams's rating of the film The Line King: The Al Hirschfeld Story

There are people in this world who are quite literally gifts to this world. Al Hirschfeld was certainly one of them. His like will never be seen again.

2. Slappy McGee's rating of the film The Line King: The Al Hirschfeld Story

I grew up loving Herschfeld's drawings so this documentary was pretty interesting for me. I'm not sure if it would be that interesting to those outside of the theatre... but maybe. I certainly enjoyed it.

3. Samuel Wells's rating of the film The Line King: The Al Hirschfeld Story

Any opportunity to share the are of Al Hirshfeld is welcome. Going further in depth into his art an style only better explains both his cultural significance and his talent. There is nothing extrodinary to the film beyond the art you are shown, though that is well worth the viewing.

4. Ashley Baker's rating of the film The Line King: The Al Hirschfeld Story

A fun and interesting look into a lesser known facet of American theater with an all-star cast of Broadway legends helping to narrate the life of the artist who helped shaped the public’s perception of entertainment. It is a true rags-to-riches story about one of the great American artists of the 20th century and is as captivating as it is enlightening.

5. Ben Loory's rating of the film The Line King: The Al Hirschfeld Story

beautiful documentary. felt like i was learning VERY IMPORTANT THINGS about life and art from beginning to end. and the drawings themselves are of course fantastic. i got choked up multiple times just looking at the lines

6. anarresti's rating of the film The Line King: The Al Hirschfeld Story

Good research and editing allowing for a good illustration of the first person accounts with the myriads of portraits and other cartoons of Hirschfeld.