1. caitlin.f's rating of the film The Little Deputy

2. Caden M's rating of the film The Little Deputy

Creative, quirky and polished enough to make it well worth a short viewiing.

3. David R Williams's rating of the film The Little Deputy

An amusing little ditty that packs quite a bit into its short running time - questions of gender, the passage of time, father-son relationships, perception....

4. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film The Little Deputy

Heart-wrenching and humorous, this petite drama of gender and family affects me deeply. The terror of: acceptance coming only after the fact. I highly recommend this, but especially to anyone for whom gender (mis)identification is a part of their life.

5. T Mills's rating of the film The Little Deputy

A clever mix of styles but I can't help feel that something is missing here.

6. jamesey's rating of the film The Little Deputy

It's super simple, but fun.

7. Leco's rating of the film The Little Deputy

Now weren't those some 9 minutes of special?! Pretty lovely (and a plus ★ for the chosen song, fitting well the atmosphere).

8. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Little Deputy

An original and clever way to explore relationships and identity. I wouldn't necessarily call it humorous, but the storytelling and use of mixed media made for a really high quality production.

9. Unprofessional's rating of the film The Little Deputy

That is one great short story. It makes you smile, keeps you interested and makes you think. It's made the way all such stories should be made. And most of all the story is based on a brilliant idea that gives the final blow and keeps you pleasantly surprised with whole bunch of new thoughts in your head. For me, it's perfect. It's exactly what I expect from short film stories.

10. jeremy foley's rating of the film The Little Deputy

The structure was clever. I've also been to the west Edmonton mall and it is pretty neat

11. bodhishin's rating of the film The Little Deputy

12. saitosouta's rating of the film The Little Deputy

Wow, well-crafted and deeply moving tale about "I love you, dad"

13. hawthorn's rating of the film The Little Deputy

Identity exploration with a sense of humor.

14. jim in austin's rating of the film The Little Deputy

I liked it. A small personal story told in a humorous, tongue in cheek fashion. Setting things straight and being honest even though well after the fact...

15. Marcus Jones's rating of the film The Little Deputy

This was a nice short. I quite liked the old west transition and the style that came along with it, as well as the reveal. It was the opening that was a little weak, especially the director's read of the mall's name, which irritated me for some reason. I enjoyed it overall, but it also felt a little too short to really get anything profound or affecting across.

16. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film The Little Deputy

A quick yet interesting look into identity in relation to those we look up to. I was very impressed with the quality of the production and storytelling. Very well done!