1. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

jodie foster had three films released in 1976 alone - taxi driver, bugsy and this. obvs its in 3rd place but still an enjoyable nicely creepy 70s oddball thriller...foster carries the movie entirely on her diminutive shoulders...

2. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Sometimes I forget that when watching old movies means seeing all the old-fashioned clich├ęs all over again. But that's the one thing old movies can get away with. Nevertheless, you gotta admire how classics like this, reminds us that the simplest things can be still entertaining. Jodie Foster was only 13 when she shot this film, and no, she didn't do the nude scene, her older sister Connie Foster doubled for her.

3. sprigs's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Cool except I didn't need to see Jodie's 14 year old boobies

4. L West's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

I remember this from when I was about 6 years old! I never knew what it was but now I know. Made a big impression on me. I'll have to see this again.

5. Shelley's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Martin Sheen was the perfect pedophile here. but overall, I didn't care much for the film. I enjoyed the soundtrack and 70s style shots, but the story lacked in substance. it definitely has some "arsenic and old lace" undertones, too. Jodie was a great actress here for being so young

6. film_lies101's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Although it got a tad bit melodramatic toward the end, this film offers more proof why the seventies was the pinnacle of American film-making.

7. Art Stew's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Made me love Jodie Foster... Kinda sold the whole thing for me...

8. Westley's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

This movie was weird. It was really stagey and the acting was very stilted; I thought for a while that this was an intentional style choice that would serve some purpose, but by the end of the film I could only surmise that it was simply bad filmmaking. The stilted acting and stagey direction only serve to confuse the audience and it adds nothing to the film in the end. Not a very good movie.

9. Matt's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Martian Sheen can play one helluva scumbag!

10. Willy Aditya's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

A very solid performance from young Jodie Foster... and don't bother, she can look after herself just fine, thank you.

11. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Excellent performances from a young Jodie Foster and Martin Sheen elevate this otherwise mediocre melodrama. A few effective moments, but just as many credibility-stretching ones with a number of contrived set-ups and loopy plot twists. Slow-paced and talky, it often plays more like a stage play than a film. The very 70s music score dates the film very badly.