1. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Little Hours

sister fernanda is the best! wanna join her!

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Little Hours

3. Iulia Antonache's rating of the film The Little Hours

4. Rocketeam's rating of the film The Little Hours

I love this horrible humor.

5. Max Swanson's rating of the film The Little Hours

lol nuns that cuss wow very funny good idea lets maek movie about it

6. Disa's rating of the film The Little Hours

7. João Rocha's rating of the film The Little Hours

You can put someone in a habit, but you can't take someones habit

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Little Hours

I was praying for this to become some kind of New Testament of comedy, but sadly it failed.

9. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Little Hours

10. f-nanda's rating of the film The Little Hours

Never saw Decameron, never read the books. Maybe that's why I didn't find it funny? The cast is fantastic but no one got a laugh out of me. I'm sad.

11. samba direito's rating of the film The Little Hours

12. FISCHER's rating of the film The Little Hours

S'il arrive quelquefois de déceler, dans quelques séquences, l'esprit déluré et dénudé du fameux recueil de nouvelles écrites par le libidineux Boccace, on est surtout consterné par la constante vulgarité verbale et une totale absence d'énonciation et de subtilité picaresques qu'avaient su instiller magnifiquement Pasolini, en son époque... www.cinefiches.com

13. alchimia's rating of the film The Little Hours

one reason to watch this movie: Aubrey Plaza, Jemima Kirke and Dave Franco have a threesome at one point.

14. Diderot's rating of the film The Little Hours

Way more charming than might have been expected.

15. analeorne's rating of the film The Little Hours

"wait -- did you just roll your eyes? you rolled your eyes!"

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Little Hours

As funny and inappropriate as Rick & Morty. Good work y'all.

17. msmichel's rating of the film The Little Hours

First off Kate Micucci is brilliant here with great support from Alison Brie and Aubrey Plaza. Baena's film (loosely based on 'The Decameron' !!!) like his earlier film (Life After Beth) has a wonderful setup and some early laughs but lacks enough amusement for feature length. Certainly has its moments however. 'This is the longest list of sins...'

18. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Little Hours

That was a very cool donkey

19. Jason's rating of the film The Little Hours

First (not last) audible laugh that issued from me whilst viewing THE LITTLE HOURS: when a title card (that font!) announces that the screenplay is "based on THE DECAMERON by Boccaccio." (A fragment anyway.) Somehow nobody told me this. To actually conceive of doing this bespeaks a delightful kind of cracked genius. The movie itself is an extremely good-natured lark and the performers consummately won my affection.

20. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Little Hours

Really nice photography with some Pasolini-esque roaming zooms. Also, lulz. Get thee to a nunnery

21. adamjaymorris's rating of the film The Little Hours

Nothing brilliant here, but breezy and amusing, and not a minute too long.

22. adam's rating of the film The Little Hours

23. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film The Little Hours

6/10. An anachronistic medieval tale that is occasionally quite funny--Nick Offerman and Lauren Weedman (who needs more roles) are standouts among the ensemble. The movie almost commits to pure farce, but its ending is oddly conventional--delivering neither comedy nor earning emotional pathos.

24. El Biffo's rating of the film The Little Hours

We chose this work of profound devotion and piety for Family Movie Day! Screened in the balcony of Landmark Shattuck Cinema (with brand new couches!)