1. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

2. Star Lord's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

3. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

This has always been a personal favorite, I literally have no memory of not loving this film. Watching it as an adult I love how they make Ariel likable despite her acting like......well a teenager. But I digress, this movie is really more about the Dad, King Triton. Part of Your World is just one of those songs you can't not sing along to.

4. Vincent T's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

one of my towering childhood moment came from a Little Mermaid comic book

5. anacecil's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Preciosa !!! La colección de Disney es bella

6. hexhunk's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Howard Ashman was a god among insects.

7. Mariana Ginginha's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

okokok, maybe 4* are too much but this is my favorite movie when i was a child

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Hans Christian Andersen tale given stunning animation

9. hamsa's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

10. James Mackin's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Giving up being a mermaid for some good dickin' seems like a bad idea to me. But hey, to each their own. I will say, the villain here is probably my second favourite classic Disney villain.

11. chiathirdeye's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

12. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Aside from putting Disney animated features back on the map and launching the period known as Disney Renaissance, how does it hold up? Pretty damn well. Everything does look better under the sea. The animation is fluid and a definite improvement from previous Disney films, the songs memorable, catchy and fun, and the characters (except for Ariel herself, who at her core is just a bratty ditz) amusing and likable.

13. msmichel's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Essential Disney. The film that began a new golden age of animation from Disney was this rich retelling of the Hans Christian Andersen story well adapted by John Musker and Ron Clements with an exemplary song score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman.Voice casting was also exceptional especially Jodi Benson in the title role as was Pat Carroll as the sea witch.The last Disney full length to use hand painted cells; sad.

14. Helena FW's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

As "meh" about the ending today as I was at four, but the rest of it has beautiful. Animation of the underwater sequences have a submerged, submarine quality, in the best way.

15. Melyxoune's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

glorious soundtrack but that's all. andersen's original is much more exciting for me. looking forward for coppola's rendition of this

16. revelintheview's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

But my main bitch Ursual gets 5 stars.

17. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

18. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Ariel: part of our world since 1989.

19. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Never saw this as a child. It's like, really weird, like, woah. Also, Ursula looks like popular Mexican ranchera singer Paquita la del Barrio: http://radionotas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Paquita+La+Del+Barrio+paquita1.jpg

20. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

Ariel may have the best hair, but she also has the worst reason for leaving the palace of any Disney princess.

21. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Little Mermaid

This makes me want to live under the sea so bad.Well not until I saw Discovery Channel or National Geographic programs about deep sea.

22. noah's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

23. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film The Little Mermaid

24. Drew.'s rating of the film The Little Mermaid

This movie deeply offends me. :P