1. lidiishere's rating of the film The Little Prince

heartwarming. it reminds us how it feels to be a child :)

2. _dea00's rating of the film The Little Prince

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Little Prince

Great animation and artwork, soundtrack very touching too, just thought the narrative lacked, though the main child was well written. Could have done more content from the book

4. N!nA's rating of the film The Little Prince

I watched this movie at a time that Trump is bullying Iran at any possible way and I’ve a very hard time coping with this stressful situation. It seems it doesn’t matter how much we talk about humanity & peace but in the end even the author of such beautiful book got in his plane to bomb innocent people…

5. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film The Little Prince

A great animated film. The animation is marvelously made, the story is inventively presented. I didn't like so much the moment with the little american girl who has to fit in the society but I guess it was useful to make this film be seen.

6. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Little Prince

Mi sarei aspettato decisamente più attinenza al libro e alle bellissime immagini stop-motion, che alla storia di stile pixariano in computer-grafica, ma in fin dei conti il risultato è discretamente piacevole. Difficile da apprezzare per chi non ha letto il libro in tenera età e non conserva dunque un legame affettivo verso questo magico racconto.

7. Claennis's rating of the film The Little Prince

8. Myles's rating of the film The Little Prince

Cute frame story attached to a classic; unfortunately, the animation is very 2015. Source material that sings the songs of the creative spirit shouldn't have to settle for anything less than a cataclysm.

9. T-Cruise's rating of the film The Little Prince

10. Tiphaine Tatin de Lattre's rating of the film The Little Prince

I've never liked The Little Prince, heavy symbolism has never worked for me (I know, I'm French, I should love it, blablabla). The story about the little girl was cliché af. Very generic style, cookie-cutter CGI character design. BUT some sequences with the little prince and the aviator were visually very good.

11. Elayla's rating of the film The Little Prince

Lie down. Try not to cry. Sob uncontrollably. It lacks the charm and simple profoundness of the book, but man...

12. Maggie's rating of the film The Little Prince

13. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Little Prince

Somewhere in the midst of this film is something unique and great. But what we're given is misguided and in need of editing. Still I wait for a great adaptation of this great story!

14. TheotherJones's rating of the film The Little Prince

A framing device would be fine, potentially even necessary, but they just give such a cliffs notes version of the original story you can't really care about what's happening. No moments are allowed to breathe or develop. It's a shame, because the CGI works pretty well and the stop motion is gorgeous.

15. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film The Little Prince

the little prince needs no adaptation.

16. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Little Prince

Having only to endure an intro's-worth of ridiculous CGI animation before getting to the beautiful stop-motion, I relaxed and settled in for what I thought would be that wondrous Little Prince story, cleverly furthered by form - where the CGI, signifying the adult, sell-out world, would eventually be entirely replaced by stop motion as the girl reclaimed her childhood. No such luck. Sigh... Charming songs, though.

17. auloel's rating of the film The Little Prince

Sepertinya kehadiran The Prince di sini agak timpang. Cuma sekedar pelengkap.

18. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Little Prince

19. Chien Yi's rating of the film The Little Prince

重要的東西,都是眼睛看不見的。

20. howdoieven's rating of the film The Little Prince

21. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film The Little Prince

22. msmichel's rating of the film The Little Prince

A charming and innovative take on the children's classic storybook whose creativity in both animation and storytelling is well appreciated. The merits and importance of friendship, the power of imagination and the need to hold on to childhood at all ages is well portrayed. Visually a marvel with a wonderful mix of animation styles.

23. junixu's rating of the film The Little Prince

Despite being my favourite book and this movie having wonderfully rich art direction, the watered down and misguided script was so unbearable that I had to turn it off after the part about the fox. Pretty ironic that they took a story about calmly meandering through and savouring childhood/life and made it feel rushed.

24. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Little Prince

Perchè d'altronde che importanza ha che Il Piccolo Principe abbia un successo planetario? Io (regista, sceneggiatore o chi per lui) posso sicuramente migliorare la storia, non solo aggiungendo stralci di attualità (che il vecchio con l'aeroplano e la madre pazza ancora ok) ma spostando totalmente il registro da quello della fiaba a quello senza metafore degli adulti che puliscono i cessi e dei vecchi che muoiono