1. Bob's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

Sinister atmosphere - created through haunting music and clever use of green landscapes that adds the feel of isolation - is packed in a well structured story that goes from spontaneous setup, classical plot and unexpected ending. Considering that it also brings a fair amount of gore, it comes as kind of underrated "should be" zombie classic, with bland action and generic characters being its only major flaws.

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

3,5 enjoy the romantic english countryside, with tea and zombies

3. Severus Snape's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

4. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

Sound effects are especially great.

5. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

If I exclude the Romero's classics this is my favorite zombie horror film. The classic Hammer's "Plague of the zombies" comes close with the trashy / cheesy "The dead next door". This film is catchy, surprising and a rare stylish one on the atomic zombie thematic. I'm a fan of Christiano Galbo too, a beauty but also a solid presence on screen.

6. Ricardo Andrade's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

Very interesting blend of eco-terrorism and countryside zombies, punctuated by an all-too familiar Brtitish charm.

7. Pymo's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

8. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

Of all the Eouropean zombie films this still stands up as one of the best Mainly due to Graus eye for England in the 70s and 2 great performances from Ray Lovelock and Arthur Kennedy

9. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

One of the most beautifully realized and engrossing zombie films of the 70s. Becomes more rich with each successive viewing; the clothes, the cinematography, the setting and Jorge Grau's eye for finding horror in unconventional places all make this one essential viewing.

10. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

Well said, Scøut! You've summed it up nicely. As well, Giuliano Sorgini's very eerie score for this flick is one of my favorites! I have it on CD and it goes very well with the chilly, gloomy days and evenings of autumn (my favorite time of year).