1. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

3. Frank ViSo's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

Rollin alla massima potenza: http://visionesospesa.blogspot.it/2017/02/il-lirismo-vampirico-di-jean-rollin-3.html

4. pattiocleavis's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

God, Helene was an idiot. Way more gore than was necessary to get its point across. I guess Jean Rollin isn't one for subtlety.

5. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

This movie genuinely terrified me at points.

6. Final Girl ™'s rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

a beautiful movie, one of my absolute favorites. it reminded me so much of my closest friendships, how close two girls can be. how you will do anything and everything for each other, even if it means giving your whole life for the other. love between two women has never quite been filmed like this before, or so purely. I will always love The Living Dead Girl

7. Samuel T.'s rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

Accurately portrays the majority of close relationships in my life.

8. Pymo's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

We are gonna be together forever and ever.

9. Clarissa's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

I am so confused by this movie. The opening scene was blood and boobs.

10. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

A link to a review here - http://mubi.com/lists/halloween-31-for-31-2012-edition

11. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

Bloodier and more straightfoward than many of Jean Rollin's work, THE LIVING DEAD GIRL is perhaps the most accessible of his films to more conventional horror fans. Lacking his trademark surrealism and eroticism (still there, but toned down), the film is about a woman living in a castle and her "resurrected" childhood friend who feeds off unsuspecting victims. Not exactly strong on plot, but effectively disturbing.

12. Holger Haase's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

Leave it to Jean Rollin to come up with the idea for this unusual, poetic yet still highly exploitational lesbian zombie movie.

13. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl

That's more like it! A trashy Euro-horror with an emotional core. I love the gore! The love the American tourists (along with the bad acting)! I love the friendship between Catherine and Helene! The ending is disturbing and touching. Even with a extreme scenes of violence, Its moody and restrained. Which really shows talent. I think I'm going to like more from this Rollin fellow.

14. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Living Dead Girl