1. MGeo's rating of the film The Lobster

"Loneliness is such a sad affair...and I can hardly wait...to be with you again". That is a lyric from The Carpenters' immortal classic, Superstar. That lyric also sums up what I feel The Lobster is about. It is a very daring movie that touches upon the hell of loneliness vs. the hell of true love far better than most movies I've seen that directly deal with the subject.

2. colortear's rating of the film The Lobster

This movie hurt to watch. The humor was a little odd.

3. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film The Lobster

As weird as they come. I love that.

4. Ethan's rating of the film The Lobster

This is a brilliant parody of how we approach companionship and the lengths we will go to not to be alone. Yorgos Lanthimos is a true visionary who feels like a true disciple of Stanley Kubrick's style.

5. gaussian's rating of the film The Lobster

i don't really remember it, which is a bad sign

6. Joao Sobral's rating of the film The Lobster

7. Drew Kelly's rating of the film The Lobster

A series of set-pieces and settings seemingly in effort to explore the protagonist (Farrell's) ultimate desires: what does he really want in life, and is he sure of it? It all kept me interested, and I really appreciate the underhanded and subtle comedy, and great framing.

8. Skinnedteen's rating of the film The Lobster

The hunger games of love. Complex, imaginative, well-executed Gondry-esque sci-fi love story where falling in love is mandatory.

9. Noorjahan's rating of the film The Lobster

10. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film The Lobster

Interesante propuesta de critica al individuo y a la sociedad, desde una perspectiva cruda y fría....les dejo un link para reflexión poterior.....Colin Farrel....que talento http://archivo.miradasdecine.es/criticas/2015/12/langosta-the-lobster.html http://archivo.miradasdecine.es/criticas/2015/12/langosta-the-lobster.html

11. Cependant's rating of the film The Lobster

12. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Lobster

Dating Apps explained via weird animal fuckary. Fuckiry? Meh, I liked it.

13. evanfrq's rating of the film The Lobster

What was the point I don't even know

14. Anna Filodor's rating of the film The Lobster

15. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Lobster

Lanthimos cements his reputation as a modern-master. His senses of space, timing, colour, composition, the effect that location has on a both character & audience, are continually inspired. First half is probably stronger than the second, but this is an imaginative, shocking & insightful work about the search for love & relationships in the 21st century & the nature of compromise & sacrifice that often comes with it.

16. no past land's rating of the film The Lobster

"Back then, he didn't know how much it hurts to be alone - how much it hurts when you cannot reach to rub pain ointment on your back and you are constantly in pain."

17. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Lobster

18. lidiishere's rating of the film The Lobster

I love weird movie like this

19. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Lobster

this movie is so weird...so very very weird..

20. nadnab's rating of the film The Lobster

21. BobbyTee's rating of the film The Lobster

Axiety & Laughts all the way.... I wanna be a tarsier monkey if i had to choose!

22. FISCHER's rating of the film The Lobster

Une pertinente et cinglante radiographie du corpus social, de ses contraintes et de ses obligations, dénoncées avec les armes et les stimuli habituels du metteur en scène, c'est à dire l'humour décalé et l'absurde situationnel, pour dévoiler la dictature du conformisme et la contrainte psychique, obligeant d'endosser les attributs et les atours de son milieu, social, professionnel, relationnel. www.cinefiches.com

23. B o g d a n's rating of the film The Lobster

24. Comadozer's rating of the film The Lobster

Just fucked. That last bit of hope before truly no hope left type fucked. That very human and very rare particle in most humans. Funny. Flat. Fucked.