1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Lobster

this movie is so weird...so very very weird..

2. nadnab's rating of the film The Lobster

3. BobbyTee's rating of the film The Lobster

Axiety & Laughts all the way.... I wanna be a tarsier monkey if i had to choose!

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Lobster

Une pertinente et cinglante radiographie du corpus social, de ses contraintes et de ses obligations, dénoncées avec les armes et les stimuli habituels du metteur en scène, c'est à dire l'humour décalé et l'absurde situationnel, pour dévoiler la dictature du conformisme et la contrainte psychique, obligeant d'endosser les attributs et les atours de son milieu, social, professionnel, relationnel. www.cinefiches.com

5. B o g d a n's rating of the film The Lobster

6. Comadozer's rating of the film The Lobster

Just fucked. That last bit of hope before truly no hope left type fucked. That very human and very rare particle in most humans. Funny. Flat. Fucked.

7. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Lobster

3.4 A unique parable and a weird viewing experience. The part in the woods is less entertaining but hurts even more.

8. film_lies101's rating of the film The Lobster

To me this felt like a dead on spoof of 'Her', a fucking masterpiece!

9. Matija's rating of the film The Lobster

I am not sure I trust the main character. He doesn't seem consistent throughout the film - not sure whether that was the director's idea.

10. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film The Lobster

11. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Lobster

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/langosta-yorgos-lanthimos/

12. Pango's rating of the film The Lobster

One of my favourite films of the decade. Original, wit, odd and unique piece of art work. What a gem.

13. Phat Nguyen's rating of the film The Lobster

One of the best sci-fi ever. The final scene is tensional and obsessive. The transformation of Colin Farrel is unbelievable!

14. Several Giraffes's rating of the film The Lobster

watched a long time ago. Thoughtful movie.

15. zohen lux's rating of the film The Lobster

who else is shortsighted in their right eye ONLY? hmu let's start a romance

16. Joana China's rating of the film The Lobster

17. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The Lobster

Trama interessante che mostra una realtà distopica, che accetta solo la vita in coppie.I single sono trattati come bestie e si sottomettono a prove assurde. Toni molto forti ben utilizzati.Finale bellissimo, ma doloroso.Opera tecnicamente ottima, con atmosfere disturbanti. Ritmo lento, ma molto appassionante. Alcuni rallenty splendidi e ottimo studio delle inquadrature.Personaggi surreali, ma credibili e approfonditi

18. T.h. Marvelsteins's rating of the film The Lobster

This takes the (butter) biscuit as being the oddest and most unpredictable narrative film I've ever seen! The only other film that made me feel like this was Cremaster 3. Not so avant-hard though that it doesn't pack an emotional wallop. Describing it as a feature length Black Mirror doesn't even do it justice. A distillation of all the best dystopian nightmares and jet black British comedy of the last 10 years.

19. Erik F.'s rating of the film The Lobster

I loved the dark, absurd, poignant directions they ended up taking this concept. What will Lanthimos think of next?!

20. riraru's rating of the film The Lobster

Bemüht skurril, bemüht gesellschaftskritisch.

21. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Lobster

A weird, yet very interesting trip. Is it a dystopia, a love film, or a black comedy? Who knows, but it's beautifully shot and engages the viewer for the whole of its runtime. The scene with the dog is messed up.

22. f-nanda's rating of the film The Lobster

23. jananonloso's rating of the film The Lobster

Brilliant, morbid, ironic, eggateratedly truthful.

24. Stefania Spangenberg's rating of the film The Lobster

Rara bien, lenta, buena temática.