1. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

secretly great. i'm waiting for it to be reclaimed...i'm patient

2. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

I am sure that there's a good film behind all of the layers of rewrites and reshootings of Verbinski messy, expensive and bloated mess. And I am sure we can see glimpses of it in the final film — but oh fuck this is overstuffed with so fucking garbage fire.

3. Franklinton Underground Cinema's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

4. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

Non so cosa sia successo, ma questo film mi ha deluso dal primo all'ultimo momento. Avevo grandi aspettative, ma tutte mal riposte.

5. leyle's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

two stars for armie, none for johnny depp especially since he's poorly posing as a native american on this

6. SiIencio's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

The dreadful lack of depth of this feeble caricaturist attempt to resucitate The Lone Ranger to the cinema is bad enough, the lack of charisma of The Lone Ranger himself is unforgivable, Depp's tiresome character is unimaginative, the colossal cost of the whole affair is laughable and the insufferable & unwarranted 150-minute long makes you believe the North Pole will defrost quicker than you'll see the credits roll.

7. Sérgio Guedelha's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

9. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

meh, tbh i dont even remember much of it

10. zohen lux's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

i really don't get what's not to like

11. tsamaroden's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

Thank you Scout Tafoya for consistently opening my eyes to see things I did not see before. The Lone Ranger, of Gore Verbinski's Disney blockbuster, I think might be his masterpiece. We are nothing but ghosts, unless someone continues to tell our stories, no matter how hard some of the details are to hear. And the final poignant scene over the end credits is beautiful.

12. Ethan's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

This was one of the most atrocious films to ever come out of the studio system. Not even Johnny Depp could save this piece of shit.

13. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

Underrated film that never found its audience (with genocide, scalping, cannibalism and prostitution in abundance, it wasn't the kiddies). In equal measures an acid, spaghetti and classical Hollywood western; one reverent of its influences. Strong non-white male characters, in Disney! While on the nose, a small child learning a romanticized hero story's dark side is an appropriately revisionist framing device.

14. Panji's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

3.5 cannot be more relatable than now, welcoming the US election, immigrant issue and a day after I watched The Big Short

15. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

A clown parade to the oblivion.

16. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

Rango live action case u wonderin

17. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

A much more striking alliteration to Ford, Peckinpah and Leone than any of Tarantino's said homages. One of the studios best.

18. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

The unexpected happened; what a surprise. I thought this is one of Johnny Depp's overrated, bit stupid and strange productions. By no means it is. Great camera, fine dialouges, very good cutting, fantastic artists (all of them participating); overall great movie. Especially Depp's performance outstanding. Really deserves and gets 5 stars.

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

2013, dir. GORE VERBINSKI - 7/10 (USA)

20. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

Pitched somewhere between the spectacle of The General and the cynicism of Once Upon a Time in the West, Verbinski & Co. wrestle with complex themes, from genocide & corruption, to betrayal & unrequited love. Placing their escapism within a context of American history, here brought to life for a child who knows only of "heroes" when the reality is something far more cruel, the results are both thrilling & affecting.

21. J. O.'s rating of the film The Lone Ranger

As a lifelong lover of Westerns, and with a long-time distaste for Depp, I avoided this poorly reviewed film like the plague. Lo and behold, do not judge a book by its critics. The costumes and sets were absolutely spectacular, the visuals were beautiful, and the action sequences were quite riveting. The performances are run of the mill, but it works. Great fun all around, its reputation ruined by stuffy snobbery.

22. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

2,5 *Silver* *The dead bird*

23. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Lone Ranger

i hate jd. he's the worst actor of his generation.

24. MAO1's rating of the film The Lone Ranger