1. Ethan's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

This is a pretty badass movie and a solid action movie all the way through.

2. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

Samuel L. Jackson's been on a charm offensive for decades but this is a high point worth of commendation. Also, kind of fucked up Geena Davis didn't get a ton more roles this size afterwards.

3. Thomas's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

Dreary and overlong. Gena Davis does not carry this film at all well.

4. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

5. film_lies101's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

Absolutely absurd, this would have been way better as buddy cop film

6. girlsonvhs's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

'oh phooey, I burned the darn muffins."

7. Sophia Park's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

egregiously silly attempt at merging domestic tropes with action tropes (particularly bad is the daughter saying "mommy i'm hurt" and gina davis deadpanning "run. the truck has a bomb.") accept the silly? then there's tons of weird loaded symbolism. picture a biological father terrorising his mother & daughter nationwide, threatening to engulf them with a bomb of his own design that consumes him. surrogate fathers!

8. mjgildea's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

Such crap. From Geena Davis' haggard narration at the beginning to her even more heinous performance for the duration left me telling myself to walk away a half dozen times. Samuel L. Jackson had a few moments, some of the dialogue was snappy & there was nowhere nearly enough Brian Cox. I know The Long Kiss Goodnight demanded you leave all logic at the door, is directed by Renny Harlin & Is What It Is but CHRIST!

9. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

Great slice of action from the 90´s. Davis and Jackson makes a great pair and exchanges some inspired dialogue courtsey of Shane Black. The story might be ludicrous and the action over the top, but that is what makes the movie so enjoyable.

10. Morten Steingrimsen's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

A somewhat underrated action film. In my view, one of the best action films of the 1990s.

11. John Sandwich's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

12. Movie Blabber's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

Very, very fun and exciting. Plus, it shows some bright glimpses of Shane Black's writing skills (that would be perfected with Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang).

13. earman's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

Geena Davis has never been so cool. The action scenes are exciting and Action Jackson(Samuel Jackson) shows us how much mojo he has.

14. Mugino's rating of the film The Long Kiss Goodnight

A role reversed "don in distress" action romp. Davis and Jackson have a surprising and delightful chemistry that needs to be pursued more. Their snappy repartee sets pace as she keeps rescuing him from danger. Brian Cox is equally memorable in a hilariously deadpan, though sadly truncated supporting role. ("We jumped out of a building!" "Yes, it was very exciting. Tomorrow we go to the zoo.") Silly but fun.