1. DarthVader's rating of the film The Longest Ride

The Notebook’un yazarı Nicholas Sparks’ın çok satan romanından beyazperdeye uyarlanan Seninle Bir Ömür, nedense aşkı fazlasıyla saf haliyle anlamaya ve anlatmaya çalışıyor. Romanını okumadım ancak bu haliyle fazla uzun, ağır kalıyor.

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Longest Ride

For hopeless romantics and cheese lovers

3. Inês M Almeida's rating of the film The Longest Ride

'If we'd never met, I think I would have known my life wasn't complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn't know who I was looking for.'

4. Vincent T's rating of the film The Longest Ride

one star for the movie. Another star for the hotness.

5. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film The Longest Ride

6. Poppy's rating of the film The Longest Ride

Great film. Love the love story and the pairing. I thought the ending was pretty cool

7. Duarte Horta Correia's rating of the film The Longest Ride

Loved this one. It made me cry my eyes out.

8. f-nanda's rating of the film The Longest Ride

9. hubertguillaud's rating of the film The Longest Ride

Eastwood a à nouveau 30 ans mais plutôt que de tenir un flingue, il roule des pelles à gogo assis sur un taureau et compte bleuette à une newyorkaise intello. Les cowboys ne sont plus ce qu'ils étaient !

10. Varun Saini's rating of the film The Longest Ride

Nice romantic story.. like a fairy tale though

11. camilafm's rating of the film The Longest Ride

even worse than I predicted

12. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film The Longest Ride

not ashamed to admit that i cried. i feel we are fairly starved in the romantic catagory in cinemas these days and nicholas sparks films are a good old fashioned love story which i personally welcome with open arms. independent characters with interests and emotions, overcoming lives obstacles to be together, who could have a problem with that?

13. no past land's rating of the film The Longest Ride

"It's a scary thing. How the people you're closest to can so quickly become strangers."

14. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film The Longest Ride

Not the most unique of love stories and not a very mind-opening romance, but decent enough on the part of the actors who know how to be romantic in spirit.

15. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film The Longest Ride