1. Thomas's rating of the film The Lookout

Instantly forgettable. Jeff Daniels is good value.

2. yelloww's rating of the film The Lookout

3. CinemaDead's rating of the film The Lookout

Great underrated thriller, with great performances from JGL and Jeff Daniels.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Lookout

Unreliable narrators are a staple of noir. There's a lot of staples here. And that's okay. Staples hold something together.

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Lookout

6. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The Lookout

7. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Lookout

It is forgettable, but quite enjoyable. The flawed script and its lack of strength destroys what is a solid storyline and good enough characters.

8. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film The Lookout

I tried to like this. JGL I know you can do better!!

9. J.B.'s rating of the film The Lookout

Unfortunately for 'The Lookout', the story sounded a lot more interesting when described in 'Neo-Noir' (2009, Wallflower Press). Nevertheless, this is still an above-average film, with an interesting (if occasionally predictable) story and sublime acting from the two stars.

10. definedivine's rating of the film The Lookout

11. Jesse Savin's rating of the film The Lookout

There are other reasons. JGL is the biggest but as far as a fun crime thriller I thought it succeeded greatly. In addition the turns from Daniels and Matthew Goode are great (Goode's career becomes increasingly interested if you've seen both Watchmen and A Single Man). Correct though, it is not brilliant. Tight writing, not necessary to watch but I think should be.

12. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film The Lookout

certainly not brilliant but good writing and an interesting story. If you like JGL then watch it, otherwise I'm not sure I'd pick it over others.