1. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

2. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

A wonderful introduction to Middle Earth that can absorb even the most casual fan of the fantasy adventure genre. The film's beauty and lush environments hold up in 2017. Some have called the character development a slog, but it sets up something rather spectacular to come.

3. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

4. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The right time to rewatch this has come, and because I've never seen the extended editions before, the LOTR is so much more enjoyable. The beauty of CGI is puzzling: how come the 16yo film looks so much better than most of the more recent films using this application? Also, the element of friendship reaches to the very core of my heart and it wouldn't be too much to say that makes me want to be a better person.

5. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

6. dordairobert's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

7. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

La mia saga preferita, i miei film preferiti in assoluto, sopra tutto e tutti. Magia pura, genio, personaggi straordinari, un racconto tratto da libri ancora più belli. Li ho visti tutti e tre un miliardo di volte ed altrettante le guarderei. Se dovessi scegliere un mondo immaginario nel quale vivere, sarebbe senza dubbio la Terra di Mezzo.

8. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

***/ onesto, anche solo per la capacità di mostrare un mondo per tanti irrapresentabile. Qualità tecnica notevole, coraggio produttivo da vendere. Subito un classico, il mio meno amato della trilogia del sda

9. Superfrog's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Half diminutive hairy guy whining about having a ring, half boring battle scenes.

10. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

11. Nolan Barth's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

This is the movie that inspired me to want to become a filmmaker. This film is just pure, unadultered fantasy and it captured my imagination like no other movie before! I when I was younger watching all three Lord of the Rings films (extended versions of course) one cold, snowy day with my Dad. We both bonded over this film and to this day we try and watch it every year! The Fellowship of the Ring is a classic!

12. Alberto Marcello's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

13. Leroy Martin's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

now i can tick this off the list of movies i watched 2 make my friends shut up

14. rainy's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

15. Howard's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

16. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Still an absolute classic of an epic film, with an absolutely amazing soundtrack. I remember watching this around Christmas when it first came out (15 years ago), and still epic now. My fav of the 3 films and the only one to have a better extended version

17. Elise Tweten's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

It's a story of human (and non-human) triumph.

18. zohen lux's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

19. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Love the books, love the films. That's it.

20. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

21. James Mackin's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The beginning of a big spectacle.

22. Damazama21's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The best of a bad bunch. It's well made but I don't find this kind of fantasy interesting at all.

23. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

More than just a technical achievement. Jackson's attention to detail and the sheer scope of realising such an extraordinary world still serves the primary function of bringing an epic story to life and does not degenerate into self-indulgence. Great storytelling on an immense scale.

24. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

I felt like I was watching hours of commercials and videogame playthroughs. It doesn't help that the source material has lost much of its luster for me since my childhood.

← Previous 1 3 4 5