1. Palmat's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

As fantasy movies go, this is the best I've seen. And I don't even like fantasy in general...

2. WildCardLucas's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

3. Richard Tines's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

tho my favorite parts are still the early scenes of Hobbits abiding in their pastoral wonderland, nothing gold can stay, and soon Frodo is off to deal with his heinous inheritance and the creeping tendrils of Mordor...by far the best film in the lotr trilogy (with it's emphasis on character interaction and small scale skirmishes (unlike the huge battles to come), the only thing missing here really is Tom Bombadil....

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

There was fantasy movies before LOTR and after. This was the first true epic movie in this genre and did the same to fantasy as "Star Wars" did to low-budget science fiction in the 1970s and the genre was taken serious afterwards. Great locations, excellent action, superb ensemble. The full extended version is best though with several plot holes answered and having their payoffs in the sequels.

5. Vince Wynne's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

6. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

7. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

A wonderful introduction to Middle Earth that can absorb even the most casual fan of the fantasy adventure genre. The film's beauty and lush environments hold up in 2017. Some have called the character development a slog, but it sets up something rather spectacular to come.

8. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

9. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The right time to rewatch this has come, and because I've never seen the extended editions before, the LOTR is so much more enjoyable. The beauty of CGI is puzzling: how come the 16yo film looks so much better than most of the more recent films using this application? Also, the element of friendship reaches to the very core of my heart and it wouldn't be too much to say that makes me want to be a better person.

10. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

11. dordairobert's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

La mia saga preferita, i miei film preferiti in assoluto, sopra tutto e tutti. Magia pura, genio, personaggi straordinari, un racconto tratto da libri ancora più belli. Li ho visti tutti e tre un miliardo di volte ed altrettante le guarderei. Se dovessi scegliere un mondo immaginario nel quale vivere, sarebbe senza dubbio la Terra di Mezzo.

13. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

***/ onesto, anche solo per la capacità di mostrare un mondo per tanti irrapresentabile. Qualità tecnica notevole, coraggio produttivo da vendere. Subito un classico, il mio meno amato della trilogia del sda

14. Superfrog's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Half diminutive hairy guy whining about having a ring, half boring battle scenes.

15. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

16. Nolan Barth's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

This is the movie that inspired me to want to become a filmmaker. This film is just pure, unadultered fantasy and it captured my imagination like no other movie before! I when I was younger watching all three Lord of the Rings films (extended versions of course) one cold, snowy day with my Dad. We both bonded over this film and to this day we try and watch it every year! The Fellowship of the Ring is a classic!

17. Alberto Marcello's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

18. Leroy Martin's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

now i can tick this off the list of movies i watched 2 make my friends shut up

19. Howard's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

20. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Still an absolute classic of an epic film, with an absolutely amazing soundtrack. I remember watching this around Christmas when it first came out (15 years ago), and still epic now. My fav of the 3 films and the only one to have a better extended version

21. Elise Tweten's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

It's a story of human (and non-human) triumph.

22. zohen lux's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

23. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Love the books, love the films. That's it.

24. James Mackin's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The beginning of a big spectacle.

← Previous 1 3 4 5