1. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

2. mac le mac's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

3. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

La mia saga preferita, i miei film preferiti in assoluto, sopra tutto e tutti. Magia pura, genio, personaggi straordinari, un racconto tratto da libri ancora più belli. Li ho visti tutti e tre un miliardo di volte ed altrettante le guarderei. Se dovessi scegliere un mondo immaginario nel quale vivere, sarebbe senza dubbio la Terra di Mezzo.

4. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

5. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

The mind can not absorb what the butt can not endure.

6. Anderesu's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

The best trilogy and a really great closer.

7. rainy's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

8. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

9. kailanthropy's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

This shit didn't need five endings pls

10. zohen lux's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

guys being dudes WITH A TWIST

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

12. Ethan's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

All in all this is a great ending to the trilogy but did we really need all those fucking endings Peter Jackson. I understand closure but damn.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

The older I get, the less I like this gigantic spectacle. It's just a fantastical spectacle.

14. Silvoieski's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

The best one of the trilogy, all the details have an epic fragrance. My favourite scene is the last scene, when it's the final "goobye", and when Peter Jackson shows us the definition of "true friendship", really moving... This film has all the igredients to be the perfect picture!

15. Damazama21's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

JUST END IT ALREADY. Beside from the fact that I don't care for epic fantasy, I found this film to be incredibly messy and unfocused.

16. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

By this point I was watching the films as a half-hearted completist.

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

18. camille's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

19. Marta Donati's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

20. Star Lord's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Meglio il primo, ma sempre gran film.

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

22. rachel collier's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

2.5 - the worst one. it is a challenge to think of a third installment of any film that is a not a complete waste of time and money. always too much fighting and extreme tunnel vision

23. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

24. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Probably the best fantasy movie ever made. The most beautiful jewel on the amazing crown this trilogy is. Good actors, amazing music, great fight scenes, very well directed and with a very very few mistakes. This is how a fantasy movie is supposed to be.

← Previous 1 3 4