1. WildCardLucas's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

for all the grandeur, the sound and fury, the epic battles, one man in a mocap suit steals the show and sticks in your memory....Gollum, the tragically heinous victim of the Ring....

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

My favorite of all the "LOTR" films. It is the most humane of the films adding several new interesting characters from the Race of Men that are great additions. The story is more complex story as characters get their own separate journeys and Christopher Lee get the chance to shine again with another of his perfect villainous roles. Gollum is also the best CGI creature been on film triggered by a human performance.

4. De La Ghetto's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Why do I give LotR 1 star? Just cause. I really can't remember anything about this movie. I don't think it left a very big impression on my mind.

5. Hannah Faris's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

6. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

The battle scenes are very impressive given the early-2000s GCI work. Many of the action sequences feel like a fitting payoff after longwinded portions of the first film, but the dialogue is rather forgettable at times here.

7. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Watched it for like 200 times

8. dordairobert's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

9. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

La mia saga preferita, i miei film preferiti in assoluto, sopra tutto e tutti. Magia pura, genio, personaggi straordinari, un racconto tratto da libri ancora più belli. Li ho visti tutti e tre un miliardo di volte ed altrettante le guarderei. Se dovessi scegliere un mondo immaginario nel quale vivere, sarebbe senza dubbio la Terra di Mezzo.

10. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

11. Anderesu's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

The best of the trilogy in my opinion

12. zohen lux's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

13. sabbi irimiás esaú alzate botero's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

no1 asked for these movies to be 4 hours long who told peter jackson about jacques rivette

14. Ethan's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

This is my favorite of the trilogy mostly because of its excellent battle sequences and this one seems to move faster than the others.

15. James Mackin's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

The middle of a big spectacle.

16. Damazama21's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Really dull. Again, well made on a technical level but doesn't do much else for me.

17. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

I liked the ents, but the rest feels like a blur of digital number-crunching.

18. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

19. camille's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

20. Marta Donati's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Not my favourite within the LOTR trilogy, but still, it's got its epic moments.

21. Star Lord's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Gran film e grande trilogia.

22. dino dancer's rating of the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers