1. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film The Lost Boys

The practical effects are spot on!! The Lost Boys is a time capsule for 80's horror movies and brings the schlock and comedy they are so known for with riviting results.

2. Ethan's rating of the film The Lost Boys

This is a fun little vampire flick but it's nowhere near as good as Near Dark.

3. Arf's rating of the film The Lost Boys

4. Nolan Barth's rating of the film The Lost Boys

This movie personifies the 80s and I still can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing... This movie is a fun campy, schlock filled adventure. I can't figure out if the best part of this movie is Kiefer Sutherland or the shirtless, oiled saxophone player... This movie hasn't aged well and is starting to come apart at the seams. I remember loving this movie, but looking back at it the film has a lot of flaws...

5. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film The Lost Boys

Culte et Romantique. Le film des cool kids de la décennie 80

6. Spurcatu's rating of the film The Lost Boys

I expected a lot more depth to the characters, especially David but in the end it has been revealed to me why were they so insignificant throughout the movie. A classical example of good guy gone bad and gone good again

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Lost Boys

Near Dark + homoeroticism = a good time

8. kris's rating of the film The Lost Boys

Classic late 80's film with great soundtrack, ultimately this is a teenage vampire film with gore, laughs, love and scares.

9. James Roth's rating of the film The Lost Boys

"Death by stereo!" Delightfully 80's with a plot that chugged along rapidly and excitingly. Lots of great one liners and a fun film all round.

10. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Lost Boys

Die Lost Boys in diesem Film sind Vampire, Teenager Vampire - und ausserdem gibt es ein "Lost Girl", aber wozu erwähne ich sie überhaupt noch? Tagsüber schlafen die Vampire in ihrem Versteck, nachts sind sie unterwegs durch Santa Cruz (damals in den 80ern das Zentrum der Massenmorde in den USA)... Die ganze Rezension gibts auf cinegeek.de und dazu eine Film List mit den schönsten Horror Filmen der 80er! Viel Spass!

11. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Lost Boys

A potential transformation of schlock vampire tale into a kind of Rebel Without a Cause variant on forbidden desire? For the protagonist, a choice between day-walking & night-stalking is a choice between the family (his conventional female love interest; a gypsy waif with child), or his more alluring vampire brethren. The rejection of one lifestyle for another illustrating the film's subtext of psychosexual angst?

12. Daniel Iván's rating of the film The Lost Boys

Frantic and intelligent. Pure rock and roll.

13. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Lost Boys

A cult concoction of tongue-in-cheek horror and deadpan humor. Corey Haim!

14. Richard Punch's rating of the film The Lost Boys

Beefy saxophone man for the win.

15. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Lost Boys

Whatever happened to Jason Patrick's career? He was awesome here.

16. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film The Lost Boys

17. buckabucka's rating of the film The Lost Boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3n6Bz__tR0k#t=70s ♥

18. msmichel's rating of the film The Lost Boys

God awful in '87 and even worse 25 years on with the ultra 80's gloss, music and fashion in great abundance. A complete hack job starting with the asinine script that the actors can't possibly save and most of them not up to the task to begin with. Only Dianne Wiest comes out unscathed by this one (and to think she won best supporting actress earlier that year for 'Hannah and Her Sisters). Think I'll skip the 50th.

19. Ottori Tekki Chan's rating of the film The Lost Boys

i'm not really into modern vampire actually , but this movie changed my opinion a bit. kiefer shutterland can change the world into vampirism. if hyde not joking abt his will to take a part in a modern vampire movie, he better choose this than rob patz sparkling vampire movie and i still love the classic vampire, go go go gary

20. Quoíx's rating of the film The Lost Boys

So the homoeroticism in this movie even hit me but all in all a very entertaining movie.

21. olivia marion's rating of the film The Lost Boys

This soundtracks, guys, right? If yes, then you understand. If no, you meant yes.

22. gizem's rating of the film The Lost Boys

What would happen if the members of Guns N' Roses became vampires? Here is your answer.

23. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Lost Boys

One of my two stars is for the oiled up sax guy. Oh, the 80's.

24. Nikyatu's rating of the film The Lost Boys

12 when I first saw this. I remember thinking this was the hottest group of people I had ever seen in one film.