1. Diderot's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Proves that diversity is not enough. Adding non-white cast members isn't enough to update a culturally dated formula, namely one which is unreflectively in awe of the masculine and fearful of its demise.

2. S Campbell's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

While it not a patch on the original and the 1960 remake . There is plenty here to enjoy if you don't keep comparing it to the other two

3. A47's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Bad. Infuriatingly bad. Magni--

4. Django's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

A really expensive bad movie that loses a star for being an unoriginal really expensive bad movie.

5. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

6. Paul Relf's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Average fun. Jokes are mostly awful but like i said, average fun.

7. Claennis's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

I think I need to see the original, really.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

9. Dave's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Don't listen to naysayers, this is a "pop western" that is one helluva fun ride from start to finish, full of interest characters throughout. It somewhat reminds me of a western that Tarantino would make, but to be honest, I'd watch this over Hateful Eight any day.

10. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Le remake est meilleur que l'origina, hurray ! Y'a quelques équivalences dans les personnages, mais ils sont mieux fait ici et le film se perd moins. La grande scène de combat est longue et très tendue, avec un moment qui fait réfléchir sur la cruauté de l'artillerie.

11. atacamavandu's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

12. JCPJD's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Fuqua knows how to film an action sequence. Denzel Washington is always super charismatic. Chris Pratt is always fun to watch and here Ethan Hawk lends some gravitas to perhaps the most 'complex' character provided. In terms of script, it's a fairly standard western - which is fine. A fun popcorn style remake of a remake of a great film. Solid junk food.

13. sominjeon's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Fantastic movie. Something my dad would enjoy because there are cowboys.

14. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

A perfect example of modern multiculturism in the movies. Starts terribly slow leading to a pretty good action flick once they get to the sieged town. I love how Vincent and peter are taking up the mantle of rod Steiger at being the most annoyingly/awesome method actors in everything they are in. Especially Vincent.

15. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Non ho mai visto l'originale, quindi il finale mi ha colta di sorpresa e devo dire che sono stata decisamente soddisfatta, perché non capita spesso. Bei personaggi, interpreti ben amalgamati, giusta dose di risate e pathos.

16. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

17. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

18. rllr's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Another two hour long technocratic remake. Boring, no matter how fancy Fuqua's color palette is again.

19. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Everyone but Ethan Hawke had perfect teeth. Either they all have perfect teeth or none of them have perfect teeth. You can't just single out Ethan Hawke and give him janky-ass teeth. Not even the mountain man had bad teeth. Not even the Comanche whose idea of dentistry is chewing on roots had bad teeth. Every time I saw Denzel in those "cinematic" silhouette shots all I could see were his freekin teeth. God Almighty.

20. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

maybe not the right movie to watch on christmas eve... but eh it was still pretty good, kinda sad too cause yall too many deaths. also cute. everything is cute to me.

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

They squeezed all the juice out of it. You start with what may be the best movie of all time, 'The Seven Samauri', and they sanitized it. Nobody said the 'N' word. They threw in Byung-hun Lee for the Asian market. Denzel is still sleepwalking. Chris Pratt is not funny. Hollywood by the numbers.

22. Joyce's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

How this movie failed to deliver on so many things despite being over two hours long is beyond me. So many interesting characters that were presented with very little background and no development whatsoever. So flat. So unnecessary.

23. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

There's nothing here, absolutely nothing. This film is a waste of time, a waste of talent and, above all, a fuck you to the great works that precede it.

24. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Magnificent Seven

Not the disaster people would have you believe, but yeah, pretty disposable. I enjoy Denzel, Hawke and Pratt a whole lot, so I got the chewing, twitching ans wisecracking I mostly came hete to get.