1. merzka's rating of the film The Maid

Portraiture cinema at its highest resolution. Sentimentality at its least banal.

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film The Maid

This is Sebastian Silva's best film by a long shot. I'm just mad he ignored me on Scruff.

3. Diderot's rating of the film The Maid

A nice little character drama about a woman who learns to wake up. It's perhaps a little too cozy at the end, because there's so much about this woman's life that remains unquestioned or unexplored.

4. nargs_au's rating of the film The Maid

A beautiful film that teaches you that happiness comes from within & not from others.

5. Ramón Verdiguel's rating of the film The Maid

Gran e impredecible trama, excelente guión.

6. Montserrat M's rating of the film The Maid

Excelente película. Super bien escrita. Con un final maravilloso. Un magnífico desarrollo del personaje. Imperdible.

7. Peiizhu*'s rating of the film The Maid

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Maid

9. Ale/M's rating of the film The Maid

10. ebabehh's rating of the film The Maid

Watching this film is masochistic! Like being a live-in maid.

11. schmalhans's rating of the film The Maid

Good use of classical storytelling in an unorthodox story. Silva also establishes a distinct closeness to his protagonist while overdriving original sound and exposure which creates an interesting tension at multiple instances during the film.

12. Frank Gaviria's rating of the film The Maid

Contar historias, ocultando la historia del personaje, es el punto clave de esta narración.

13. Dani's rating of the film The Maid

14. Hilkka Alaviuhkola's rating of the film The Maid

excellent portrait of a peculiar and difficult character.

15. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Maid

Maids in Latin America are quite a social phenomenon (for bad or good). For a different and equaly entertaining eye on the subject, check out "Chance" from Panamanian Abner Benaim.

16. Braddis's rating of the film The Maid

It's for this kind of overlooked gems that i renew my subscription to mubi. C'est pour ce genre de découvertes que je renouvelle mon abonnement à mubi.

17. fred's rating of the film The Maid

18. Olivier Serafinowicz's rating of the film The Maid

Verges on the uncanny at times. The camera work, its close framing, fits in perfectly with the main character, brilliantly performed. Very much liked it!

19. Clarisse Lemaitre's rating of the film The Maid

Aaaaaah je voulais le voir depuis tellement longtemps !!!

20. redux's rating of the film The Maid

More edge-of-the-seat than most thrillers. You root for both the character and the film.

21. Demetria Moondance's rating of the film The Maid

What wonderful dark comedy! Raquel's character was so well crafted, just when you want to hate her you love her. I like how the ending leaves you with open ended hope.

22. Ioannis Papaloizou's rating of the film The Maid

A portrait of a difficult character to follow and at times unnerving. The movie made me feel like I was crawling towards the end of it, but clearly I was delighted to watch Saavedra act this part.

23. Rhondo Alameda's rating of the film The Maid

24. Fredi :)'s rating of the film The Maid

"She's like one of the family.."