1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Majestic

Underrated old-fashioned romantic drama in the style of Frank Capra. It is hard not to be taken by the warm atmosphere of the film and the fantastic ensemble. Carrey also throws away all his rubber-face comedic gimmicks to deliver a straight-forward leading actor role. Predictable ending only add to the old fashioned charm. I feel this is a movie modern viewers can not (sadly) appreciate any longer.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Majestic

Despite of all criticism toward this movie, I'm still curious about this movie. Then I decided to watch this movie. I think it isn't bad at all. It's a great movie. I know it's a little bit exaggerated in some parts. But I can tolerate that. THE MAJESTIC is a solid, entertaining, and heart-warming drama movie. Led by Jim Carrey's wonderful performance. I think THE MAJESTIC is one of the great movie from Jim Carrey...

3. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Majestic

It has its charm, sure. But it is rice. I was expecting eggs.

4. Margarida Guerra's rating of the film The Majestic

5. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film The Majestic

La película intenta emular la magia y los buenos sentimientos del cine de Frank Capra, pero jamás logra su propósito, patinando estrepitosamente en una serie de situaciones forzadas, vergonzosas, sensibleras y profundamente aburridas.

6. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film The Majestic

At least the film meant well.

7. Paulitics's rating of the film The Majestic

Ruined slightly by the patriotic ending.