1. Boyuan123's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Great action but pretty generic in the end

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

4. jbizarro's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

5. Nick Potter's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Finally caught up with this Korean revenge thriller long after it was available to me on Mubi, and I couldn't be more upset that I waited so long. The action is exceptional, the cinematography is well above most action films, and the two leads bring so much into their characters and really give the film feeling.

6. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

the man from nowhere goes nowhere.

7. Chris's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

'Taken' except replace Liam Neeson with a hot and younger Korean guy

8. Aaken's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Perhaps too stylish one-dimensional and 'beautified', but Won Bin's charisma leads the film and we are treated with some breath-taking fight scenes.

9. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

10. Arkaprava Paul's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

A nice action flick , the emotional value was perpetrated in a manner of sheer hegemony , but the action sequences were visually entertaining . The sentimental value was extinguished by its overuse , but it was certainly an enjoyable experience .

11. Matt Kovar's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

12. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

A pretty violent crime thriller about a man's fight to save a child. Strangely a bit overlong, but it's not the more personal moments, but the "explaining what's happening" moments that get me feeling that way. Otherwise, Standard Thriller Rules apply (the killing spree, the Exactly Two Lady Characters, etc). Strong positive two stars.

13. corycorycorycory's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

14. muse_x's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Dude's like the Wu –not to be fuct w/!

15. wayne roylance's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Great pacing - schmaltz was minimal (and also surprisingly effective). Won Bin is the Korean Keanu Reeves.

16. David R Williams's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Fast and furious yet tender and heartfelt at times - especially the final shot. For fans of Asian Action films and John Woo this is a must-see.

17. Brad Miller's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

An action thriller with excellent scene progression, cinematography and story. Suspenseful and entertaining film.

18. mpho3's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Guns and tears and organs that don't play music, nail polish and nail guns, knives and discos, pawns and pawnshops

19. film_lies101's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

I've seen a lot better, I've also seen a lot worse

20. caitlin.f's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

great action movie. dialogue is corny but that's expected. :)

21. Lindsey's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

One of THE BEST movies I have ever seen. SO well done. Suspenseful and heart-warming. So many little details that tie the entire movie together. You need to watch this!

22. Jessica Platt's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Incredible. Beautiful story. Full of action, suspense and heart-warming moments. Will have on you on the edge of your seat and crying like a baby.

23. Steph Cha's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Watched with white husband and he thinks it's silly and melodramatic while I'm like shit this is like the least silly melodramatic Korean movie I've ever seen, even with the [unimportant spoiler alert] orphan organ harvesting ring. I had a crazy crush on Won Bin in high school and am glad to know he's still smoking hot.

24. Nacnud Schmalz's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

23mins was all I could take; cliched editing, dreck muzak, boring script, "poignancy" - old Disney would do a better job dealing with gangsters/heroin.

← Previous 1 3 4