1. Disa's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

2. Bob's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Stylized action thriller that starts as a next big thing, but from the middle it becomes predictable and cliched. Heavy topics, such as child trafficking, ironically don't do any favor, since movie is trying excessively emphasize victimization of the victim and villainization of the villain. Main protagonist also starts as a next "man with no name" only to become bland hero with generic conclusion of his story arc.

3. Vince Wynne's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Might be my favorite revenge film of all time. A powerful story, strong acting, and brutal action.

4. mrpommer's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Elegant and nicely put together. But… sentimentality in th Edina scene ends up undermining what could have been a great “Léon” remake.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Made me convulse more than I thought I would, so that's an easy 5/5.

6. Boyuan123's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

7. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Great action but pretty generic in the end

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

9. jbizarro's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

10. Nick Potter's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Finally caught up with this Korean revenge thriller long after it was available to me on Mubi, and I couldn't be more upset that I waited so long. The action is exceptional, the cinematography is well above most action films, and the two leads bring so much into their characters and really give the film feeling.

11. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

the man from nowhere goes nowhere.

12. Chris's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

'Taken' except replace Liam Neeson with a hot and younger Korean guy

13. Aaken's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Perhaps too stylish one-dimensional and 'beautified', but Won Bin's charisma leads the film and we are treated with some breath-taking fight scenes.

14. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

15. Arkaprava Paul's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

A nice action flick , the emotional value was perpetrated in a manner of sheer hegemony , but the action sequences were visually entertaining . The sentimental value was extinguished by its overuse , but it was certainly an enjoyable experience .

16. Matt Kovar's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

17. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

A pretty violent crime thriller about a man's fight to save a child. Strangely a bit overlong, but it's not the more personal moments, but the "explaining what's happening" moments that get me feeling that way. Otherwise, Standard Thriller Rules apply (the killing spree, the Exactly Two Lady Characters, etc). Strong positive two stars.

18. corycorycorycory's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

19. muse_x's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Dude's like the Wu –not to be fuct w/!

20. wayne roylance's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Great pacing - schmaltz was minimal (and also surprisingly effective). Won Bin is the Korean Keanu Reeves.

21. David R Williams's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Fast and furious yet tender and heartfelt at times - especially the final shot. For fans of Asian Action films and John Woo this is a must-see.

22. Brad Miller's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

An action thriller with excellent scene progression, cinematography and story. Suspenseful and entertaining film.

23. mpho3's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

Guns and tears and organs that don't play music, nail polish and nail guns, knives and discos, pawns and pawnshops

24. film_lies101's rating of the film The Man from Nowhere

I've seen a lot better, I've also seen a lot worse

← Previous 1 3 4