1. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Guy Ritchie gets more tolerable when he's not trying to be the British Quentin Tarantino. The more he accepts himself as a Hollywood entertainer who makes meaningless and shallow comedies, the more he becomes tolerable.

2. muh.'s rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

(3.5) I expected, no I relished another opportunity for hating Ritchie's movie which goes to show how much self-hate I posses. But lo, I ended up quite liking this entertaining bond-esque stylish sixties ride. The story is passable but everything else just fits together nicely that I actually am curious about the possibility of a sequel. So fuck you Ritchie, it seems you can do good if you don't go for bombastic.

3. pluviosity's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Oh, what a treat, what an eye candy, the sight of Armie Hammer as Illya made me blushed all the time.. Too bad it's a box office disappointment, Armie Hammer and Henry Cavill make quite good chemistry in it.

4. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

5. el.'s rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

2 stars for Armie Hammer being super hot

6. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Vikander is miscast and the two leading men are lightweights but the film is stylish enough to carry itself forward. Not much heft but still fun.

7. corycorycorycory's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

A very Ritchie flick. Quick, fun, soft around the edges.

8. Violet Rien's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

10. zohen lux's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

me watching henry cavill and armie hammer do their thing: ok, yes, i'm very straight. me the moment alicia vikander came on screen: nevermind

11. N!nA's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

I found it very funny and entertaining!

12. Nathan Goldman's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

v fun when playing with split screens, rewinds, little camera flourishes. fucking tedious when it's trying to do serious character work (if i never see a movie featuring a man with a hair-trigger temper that sends him into violent rages again, it will be too soon). when it's doing neither of those, it's fine, but OCEAN'S TWELVE has a lot of the former and none of the latter and they go to italy in that one too, so...

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

14. Kyra W's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Most likely Guy Ritchie's best movie (which as we know, isn't exactly saying much), saved from pretentiousness with the actors portrayal of these characters. The dynamic of over the top yet static Cavill and Hammer's subtle performance of an agent with PTSD is so good. I wish I could say more for Vikander, who did her job very well, it's just too bad her job was to just not react to anything. Whatever, v entertaining

15. ioanabogdana's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

16. James Mackin's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

It's nice that Henry Cavill had something other than Superman to do. It's a shame it was this.

17. Elayla's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Best entertaining film I've seen in a while.

18. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

A spy movie seasoned with the classic Guy Ritchie style

19. Dan's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

So stylish and fun to watch. It's refreshing to watch them blunder about during what would otherwise be a highly choreographed and "high-octane" scene. Ritchie lovingly lets things play out naturally and skips the boring hypercuts that plague these things. I'd like a sequel. Thanks.

20. shelbywelldone's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

why does this movie have a 2.8 rating i will fight all of you philistines

21. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

22. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

America teaming up with Russia. That doesn't sound very friendly.

23. filmcapsule's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Ritchie's most tolerable film, but also as bland as it is inoffensive. Cavill benefits from portraying the suaver character -- stylin' suites -- but both lead performers struggle to light a spark. Hammer, who seemed so witty and adept in The Social Network, is adrift beneath an unconvincing accent and the briefest sketch of a character. The film really isn't that bad, but it's too uninspired to instill much passion.

24. Alex Pintică's rating of the film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

← Previous 1 3 4