1. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2. camille's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

3. maddening cloud's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

4. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

...Un film con un gran elenco, destacado por esos grandes mosqueteros. Una historia que cuenta una de tantas leyendas de tiempos pasados, que como ellas siempre tendremos la duda y la chispa de saber que fue lo que paso realmente. Esta cinta es disfrutable y entretenida como tantas otras versiones de esta misteriosa historia.

5. venenatis's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

6. Cheila Sousa's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

Very historically inaccurate, to the point where there is a shot of Dicaprio as young Louis XIV and behind him we can see a painting of Louis XV. The film does not serve as an accurate representation of the story or the time period and it certainly feels like I wasted my time on watching it. A cheesy, embarassing and cheap piece of crap. Such bland performances and bad script, 1/5 stars

7. Tigrão's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

I have to say that this film may seem horrible to some, but I think there is a true and honest hommage to the 'cape et d'épée' genre, with some nice old fashioned visuals. Guilty pleasure.

8. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

Randall Wallace isn't much of a director, but he cast Peter Sarsgaard as John Malkovich's son which is one of the two or three greatest decisions any director has ever made. The film is fine, but sweet jesus has there ever been a more perfect bond between two unrelated actors?

9. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask

Watching DiCaprio alongside Jeremy Irons and Malkovich just makes me...sad. Very sad.

10. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Man in the Iron Mask