1. superjano's rating of the film The Man Next Door

2. seakat's rating of the film The Man Next Door

What is it exactly that you see in this film? As Louise said. I should not trust this recommendation coming from an architect.

3. love pills's rating of the film The Man Next Door

incrível. hilário, revela arquétipos de hipocrisia social com originalidade e sempre uma surpresa mantendo-nos atentos ao que está se passando. muito bom. dialoguei com o filme (em voz alta) bastante tempo.

4. Fabio Ornelas's rating of the film The Man Next Door

An interesting premise that would have worked better as a short film. Besides the beautiful takes on the amazing Le Corbusier's architecture, there are too many scenes where virtually nothing happens to build the story on.

5. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Man Next Door

Some tense interplay that feeds on our fear of strangers. You never really know until the conclusion who is the worse neighbor. Wanders a bit much on the way to that conclusion, though.

6. mnovaes's rating of the film The Man Next Door

Retoma num microcosmo todas questões da arquitetura do século passado. É impossível não se constranger reconhecendo certos comportamentos nossos e dos nossos amigos "cultos" na personagem principal.

7. leandro's rating of the film The Man Next Door

What I particularly liked about this film was its capability to have mildly experimental moments which don't spoil the narration: I'm thinking especially of the random shots of an apparently non-diegetic labyrinth (when Spregelburd is on msn), or the bizarre finger dance by Aráoz. I found its ironic humour quite effective. The characters are very well developped; Spregelburd and Aráoz are terrific actors.

8. Louise Dumont's rating of the film The Man Next Door

I am really fond of argentinian films, and I didn't liked this film. Now, i've talked to some cinephile friends and they all gave great reviews. What is it exactly that you see in this film? I am curious.

9. LadyGodard's rating of the film The Man Next Door

...por qué no figura su film anterior "El Artista"? "El Hombre de al lado" el mejor film argento luego de "El Aura" y "La Ciénaga"

10. Carlos Rouen Menard's rating of the film The Man Next Door

Idolo Daniel Aráoz... "Vamos por parte, buenas tardes soy Víctor con quien tengo el gusto?"...