1. nejurgi's rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

probably i should've read the book first

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

Oeuvre étonnante qui côtoie les frontières du fantastique et de la folie avec une maîtrise remarquable, portée par un acteur exceptionnel... www.cinefiches.com

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

Una fascinante secuencia: un peluquer y su ritual de corte dispuesto de una utilería surtida. Esto es un primordial gesto en un filme en donde se reflexiona sobre la esencia de las cosas. El arte, la muerte, el amor e incluso la locura, todo tienen una iniciativa, una finalidad existencial. Delvaux genera una película que filosofa, además de esa ruptura de lo real. La incógnita final: ¿qué tanto de sucedido fue real?

4. Odile~'s rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

Belleza y muerte, realidad y mente.

5. José Neves's rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

Cinematography by Ghislain Cloquet.

6. Hazel Cills's rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

Whoever wrote that little bio RUINS THE FILM FOR ME. I don't want to know if a film ends ambiguously! Practically a spoiler alert. Watch yer movie summaries Mubi!

7. dotdotcommadot's rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

Mediocre acting, and a boring storyline. I also think that the movie assumes you've read the book, because some scenes don't get explained and it's hard to know what happened, unless you 'know' from reading the book (or like me, book reviews :) ). Or maybe I just don't get it... That's also an option.

8. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

I was thinking Andy Warhol's haircut when I watched Andre Delvaux's work. Serious difference.

9. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short

Dreyer meets Brakhage, Act of Seeing with One's Eyes meets Gertrud, beauty has its horror, and the other way around. Love it.