1. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

I've seen lots of praise heaped onto this. It's a solid and suspenseful watch, and definitely an improvement on the 1934 original. It might be a tad overlooked because of its contemporaries in Hitchcock's oeuvre — released in the same decade as Strangers on a Train, Rear Window, The Wrong Man, Vertigo, and North by Northwest — but that's just a testimony to Hitchcock's enormous impact on cinema, and to the 1950s.

2. dianadhm's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Spectaculous 'use' of Doris Day but... went from 100 to 0 really quick, like old Hitch got sick of the damn thing by the end. Enjoy it while you can, goes to credits in a jiffy.

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

No, I haven't seen the original version. I think this version of THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH is kinda slow for a Hitchcock movie. But - well - you know, director Alfred Hitchcock always does something great even in his weaker effort. Although the beginning feels too slow, this movie still able to build a decent suspense which ready to "explode" anytime. THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH still offered some entertainments...

4. Fool sentimental's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

5. mpopov's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

6. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

I found the color a bit odd and James Stewart wasn't quite himself.

7. jewelsofglory's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Certainly in my top 5 Hitchcock films.

8. Myles's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Classic Hitch. Que Sera Sera <3

9. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Being a Hitchcock movie, i expected this to be more intriguing and not so predictable. The slow start doesn't helped so much and after that some moments were very sloppy. In the end i was already too bored. The Man Who Knew Too Much definetly and unfortunately is not on the same high level which Hitchcock reached in some other grand movies. This is just average. 5.5/10

10. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

5.5/10 ma abbastanza notevole la scena del concerto

11. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Good satire. James Stewart is so damn rational, he's a doctor for god's sake! Also, people talk about John Cazale's short lived and insanely successful career, but what about Christopher Olsen? Starred in Bigger Than Life, The Man Who Knew Too Much, and The Tarnished Angels in a two year period. Perfect as the put-upon child of post-war anxious parents.

12. Arijan's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

13. P D Dawson's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Let's be clear, an average Hitchcock movie is an excellent movie by everyone else, and so I still give four stars even though this isn't one of my favourites from the master of suspense. I think Hitchcock lost his way through parts of this film, and it's true that the Doris Day singing parts are rather more, because she could, rather than, because she should. The characters and the plot are slightly unbelievable too.

14. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

A-ok. Great promise; a bit of disappointment. A plot twist would have been wise.

15. FISCHER's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

>>> Le "Maître" a encore sévi en nous proposant un petit bijou de film, inestimable et parfait dans sa maîtrise, sa rigueur et son talent, remake d'une version réalisée en 1934. www.cinefiches.com

16. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Reggie Nader and Brenda de Banzie add to the many pleasures in watching this movie. Stewart´s long legs in the restaurant, the Albert Hall sequence, the blue stain and many other ingredients make a tasty dish. As for Day singing ... well...

17. cyberia's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

18. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

19. Machupi's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

20. zohen lux's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

my grandfather kinda looked like jimmy stewart so whenever i watch hitchcock it's like hey there's grandpa

21. f-nanda's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW. I wanna sing with my future children. Doris Day, I demand that you give me your voice as Ariel gave it to Ursula. Thanks! Im glad to do business with you.

22. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Apparently Hitch only remade this to get out of a picture deal, but he turns out a memorable mid 50s thriller. I personally wouldve liked to see him redo the 39 steps, as its my fav of his 30s flicks. The Albert Hall scene is memorable, but this one falls short of other 50s classics from Hitch (Vertigo, N by NW, Dial M, etc). Solid 4 stars though

23. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

24. Mcpeer's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Seeing Hitchcock's transformation from the original Man Who Knew Too Much and this version is astounding. Nonetheless, like many other Hitchcock films, the best moments are unspoken, purely visual taking full advantage of the medium. This is bogged down by lengthy chatting and it's large set pieces.