1. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

A-ok. Great promise; a bit of disappointment. A plot twist would have been wise.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

>>> Le "Maître" a encore sévi en nous proposant un petit bijou de film, inestimable et parfait dans sa maîtrise, sa rigueur et son talent, remake d'une version réalisée en 1934. www.cinefiches.com

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Reggie Nader and Brenda de Banzie add to the many pleasures in watching this movie. Stewart´s long legs in the restaurant, the Albert Hall sequence, the blue stain and many other ingredients make a tasty dish. As for Day singing ... well...

4. luz de topos's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

5. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

6. Machupi's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

7. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

The original is better, this material is so much more absorbing in black and white

8. zohen lux's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

my grandfather kinda looked like jimmy stewart so whenever i watch hitchcock it's like hey there's grandpa

9. f-nanda's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW. I wanna sing with my future children. Doris Day, I demand that you give me your voice as Ariel gave it to Ursula. Thanks! Im glad to do business with you.

10. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Apparently Hitch only remade this to get out of a picture deal, but he turns out a memorable mid 50s thriller. I personally wouldve liked to see him redo the 39 steps, as its my fav of his 30s flicks. The Albert Hall scene is memorable, but this one falls short of other 50s classics from Hitch (Vertigo, N by NW, Dial M, etc). Solid 4 stars though

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

12. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

13. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Seeing Hitchcock's transformation from the original Man Who Knew Too Much and this version is astounding. Nonetheless, like many other Hitchcock films, the best moments are unspoken, purely visual taking full advantage of the medium. This is bogged down by lengthy chatting and it's large set pieces.

14. Warren Spratley's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Parallel mother figures, how patriarchy attempts to silence female autonomy & expression, Stewart's manipulations, his masculine failure. A mise en scene crammed with secret looks, thoughts. Eyes are always quietly absorbing information. Misunderstanding ensues, prejudice solidifies. Rohmer is right about the film's investment in the dichotomy between free will & predestination; gender politics are of equal concern.

15. yasdnil's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

This was so good, it literally made me sick

16. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

17. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

I just hated the kid- Overall the filmfeels long and unnecessary.

18. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

I never saw the original but this movie delivers enough suspense and thrills.

19. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Doris Day is little more than a gimmick here, and an irritating one at that: whenever she sings it feels horribly forced and out of place. A powerful sequence detailing a high-profile assassination attempt in Albert Hall is memorable, but little else is.

20. marina's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

don't you realize that americans dislike having their children stolen?

21. Hikaru's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

Hitchcock wouldn't have remade a film unless he had a purpose, and here, he adds a deeper emotional layer by focusing on family relationships. Music also plays a bigger part in this movie, and the final scene where Doris Day sings is especially moving, because it gracefully unites these two themes together. I like the original film too, but this remake is just as good, if not better.

22. D/R/W's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

They're from Indianapolis. I officially love it. Not as good as Hitch's original from 34 with Peter Lorre though. Not sure why he remade his movie, but whatever, just as much fun the second time.

23. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

24. britney spears's rating of the film The Man Who Knew Too Much

would a father really be too embarrassed to run out of a room full of foreign aristocrats he doesn't know, to save his kidnapped boy?