1. Suh ByungDoh's rating of the film The Man Who Never Was

I saw this as a 12 year old boy and even unto this day I recall the opening to this film as the most atmospheric I can recall in my film going experience. I am now 69. That is how good it is. Please make it available to see as soon as possible. Regards, David. U.K.

2. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Man Who Never Was

3. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film The Man Who Never Was

A great storyline based on true life events together with first class acting and directing should add up to a 5 star movie experience. However, the script is somewhat lacklustre and detracts from the sum of the whole. Still worth watching for the ingenuity of the British plot to deceive the Germans during WW2 and for the excellent performances from the cast especially Gloria Grahame and Clifton Webb.

4. StellaWasaDiver's rating of the film The Man Who Never Was

Gloria Grahame's makeup looks too ruddy and sweaty and the German spy's Irish accent was terrible, but other than that another fine film by Ronald Neame

5. Stu Witmer's rating of the film The Man Who Never Was

A definitive scene takes place in a claustrophobic basement morgue lined with glistening white tiles. A body is being dressed. Above them an air raid takes place. Only the slightest gestures indicate their concern for the events going on above. These are not gung-ho, hell-for-leather GIs but thoughtful men who remain rational and well-grounded. This is what will get them through this project and this war.