1. -REM-'s rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

2. .fsilva.'s rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

3. Antoine Vivet's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

Grand classique de l'animation française à voir.

4. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

So beautiful, I cried. Princess Kaguya's inspiration

5. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

For my taste, this is overly simplistic Hallmark Hall of Fame material no matter the animation technique. Jean Giono's dark naturalist novels from the 1930's and his adamant pacifist non-fiction are certainly worthwhile, however this story and film may be best for the kiddies.

6. José Neves's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

One of the most accomplished humanistic and environmental parables ever achieved in film. There is a refined articulation between the words off, of an immaculate literary value - made by Christopher Plummer in the version I saw - with images of an unusual fluency: an incessant becoming-image and becoming-narrative, which arise as a relentless becoming-movie.

7. Severus Snape's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

8. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

★★★★★ bringing about a work worthy of God — and the kind of movie that really uplifts your soul.

9. pandakuma's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

10. adrianmendizabal's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

One touching story. Its a film for all ages, for the happy and the desolate, for the hopeless and the hopeful. It has a message about life. It has a simplicity that of The Little Prince but touches a more mature accord in one's heart. We all should start planting our own trees in our own barren lands.

11. danliofer's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

12. NO LONGER HUMAN's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

This film is like reading a story book as if those things are alive and moving.

13. Yosef Sidharta's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

GOD... this must be shown on TV at least once a year... Not only artistic, it's educationally good, inspirative, and very contemplative. I also love the way that this man contributed to the world although was in solitude. Thanks to Frederick Back and friends for this beautiful movie!

14. homer harianja's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

tidak pernah melihat yang seperti ini sebelumnya. magis dan kontemplatif.

15. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

So glad this was finally added!

16. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

Watch it here http://bit.ly/3hfYmd. A slow animation short that turns out to be something really beautiful with quite a message. Elezeard Bouffier is one of the greatest images in cinema.

17. Danny Bailey's rating of the film The Man Who Planted Trees

one of the most stunning pieces of animation. so deserving of the academy award. not only is one of the best in the history of animation, but the best in art period!