1. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

RZA's passion project doesn't really work as well as one could expect. Bad plot, atrocious acting cannot be covered by an okay soundtrack and a couple of action scenes.

2. Khristine's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

3. JoãoMoura's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

Too much hype for a bad movie.

4. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

RZA knows how to direct but does he knows how to act?

5. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

6. Diogo Quintela's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

7. joey Noodles's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

This does look, judging by the trailer, like an absolutely TERRIBLE film!!!!!!

8. Adam W. Parker's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

Pam Grier? I'm guessing she's RZA's mom in a flashback...*checks IMDB to see if I'm totally off*

9. dschank's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

awww man, this could have been so good... CGI has no place in kung fu. and if you're as fat as russell crowe and your name's not sammo hung, you probably don't either.

10. msmichel's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

They say imitation is the most sincere way of flattery. Well they didn't see this mess of a flick. RZA is obviously a kung fu fan but the film is the daydream of a 12 year old not a filmmaker. A total mess really which is closer to 'Mortal Kombat" then to the great Shaw flicks of yesteryear. Lucy Liu quite good but everyone else seems to sleepwalk through this one. Unfortunately a total miss.

11. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

The Man in the Iron Lung was surprisingly easy to defeat.

12. carolineoco's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

13. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

14. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

Batista puts over his opponents as effectively as he did in a wrestling ring. Good thing we find out his secret before the credits roll.

15. pluviosity's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

RZA claimed that the movie is an *homage*. That's why there's almost nothing original in it? | some parts are enjoyable, but the others are so bad 'till the point of laughable, gut-wrenching even. Watching actor like Russel Crowe screaming "call me Mister Knife!!", I seriously thought it was a parody.

16. mjgildea's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

2 1/2 out of 5 stars. This movie feels like RZA watched a ton of 70s martial arts movies & the first Kill Bill movie, said "I can do that" then made a movie. The Man with the Iron Fists is nothing great, but there are plenty of references to classic martial arts movies and its entertaining. Anyone watching a movie with both Russell Crowe & RZA & expects something else is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

17. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

I just can't hate a film with the following exchange: "I thought your clan was extinct." "My clan is extinct. I killed them."

18. theegreatone's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

I feel like they missed an opportunity not having Beastie Boy's "Brass Monkey" as the theme song of Brass Body.

19. El-DoX's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

Il film è una trashata fuori scala. Per gli amanti del genere vi sono anche omaggi e citazioni, anzi da quel senso è un esercizio senza fine, ma lo script è troppo debole e i personaggi con poco spessore, colpa di un taglio risicato nella durata. A tratti divertente ed esagerato ma non decolla, sembrano tanti spezzoni incollati male. Diggs (RZA) ce l'ha messa tutta ma un conto è fare musica, un altro cinema.

20. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

The RZA's spiritual successor to Samurai Champloo. A delightfully adept homage to classic HK kung fu movies. Russel Crowe's greatest performance.

21. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

Un pasticcio che non funziona. Troppi personaggi (introdotti con una serie di noiosissimi spiegoni) che funzionano male, un attitudine canina alla recitazione da parte di due dei protagonisti (RZA ha meno espressioni di un muro, Bautista andrebbe arrestato) e perfino le coreografie dei combattimenti (con un paio di eccezioni) non sorprendono. Finale frettoloso, ma che in questo caso diventa una fortuna.

22. Matt Parks's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

Its biggest sin is that it's oddly joyless in its homage.

23. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

Link to a review here - http://mubi.com/lists/region-incognito-and-videotape-swapshop-reviews-by-coheed

24. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Man with the Iron Fists

While the cast seems to be having fun this homage is narratively clumsy and a slow ride (it would've been more understandable but even more of a bore if RZA released his 4 hour first cut as a 2 part ala Kill Bill). It made you want to watch a classic Kung fu flick instead and goes to show that being a Tarantino fan isn't enough to make a great film.